All Comments on 'Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 04'

by Lyzette

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Triangle

Interesting triangle you've set up. Shades of The Godfather... Vinny could be the Fredo character...

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Interesting triangle here....but More Vinny Please

Is it safe to say I like Vinny more than Alex at this point. I know by your story that Vinny has a bit of a shady past too but he comes across as a bit more honest and open about it than the leading male character, he seems more like a straight shooter. Alex just rubbed me the wrong way from the start and always seem cold to me even when he tries to be nice. Can't wait to see where you go with this story, keep it up.

soularsoularalmost 15 years ago
Loving Vinny too...

Nice job with this chapter. And every concept under the sun has been done before, but it's how we spin them that makes it our own and unique, and you are definitely doing that with your story. So please keep it up and I'm excited to see where you're taking this. Thanks! Soular

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
IS IT HOT IN HERE?

Lyzette you go girl good for you stand up for yourself. Only thing you have similar with Soular story is both of you use italian hero who connect to the mob. Other than that plot and characters personility are different. That been said do you write your story the plot is intrique and interesting. The characters are a trip likable and twist. I love alpha man with a strong mind woman those stories are the best you always get fantastic story. I cannot wait for next update btw is Mya gay? When is Alex going to whoop Vinny ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!!

Dare I say this is my favorite story so far? I dare. It is! I couldn't stop reading the chapters. Yeah, there's typos, but that's fixed in the editing. And they improved with each chapter. When is the next chapter coming?!!! Must have more Alex and Vinnie! Meeeyowww!

keikei2keikei2over 14 years ago
Update

When will you be doing an update for this story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG AMAZING!!!

You so totally have to finish and soon!!!!!! I'm eager to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Like It

I really have enjoyed your story. I started to read it today, and i just wish there was more to read. I commend you for telling the haters hi; that's what's up. Keep your head up and Good Luck!

IzzyLoveIzzyLoveabout 14 years ago
Please..

I hope your updating soon!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 14 years ago
HURRRRY! I CANT WAIT

PLEAAAASE UPDATE SOON POR FAVOR IM ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!! ;'[ IMA CRY AND REREAD IT OVER AND OVER AND REREREEAD IT OVEEEER AND OVER SO I CAN REMEMBER THE STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE!

I have enjoyed the story so far. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story..Don't you stop

Sweetie. don't let anyone crush your dreams, there are lots of Italian stories out there..the Italians are famous for the mobster shit..so don't worry if it's being compared to others. Nicole is fiesty and opinionated unlike the female in Seven Days.

I love seven Days and don't believe for a second that you are copying. Have they read historical romance thay are all the same only the characters names are different.

Keep the story coming i love it!!

nieniernienierabout 14 years ago
Update

I hope you haven't forgotten about this story . I just started reading it today and have truly enjoyed it. I am like Mya why does Nikki really stay is it really about her sister's safety or is it the sex or is she really starting to feel Alex I think it's the latter she is starting to feel Alex.

Nice story update soon.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
*****

Chapter 5?

LadyeTLadyeTabout 14 years ago
Thumbs Up!!

I can't wait to read more!!! I've just finished Soular's story and I was drawn to yours because it had a similar premise. Can't wait to see what you do with these characters.

Just "DO YOU!!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I just started reading this story tonight and do hope you plan to continue it thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Cant wait to read chapter 5...very talented!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Good chapter

Wish you would update. Really enjoying the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please update hanging for the next couple of chapters please

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please updatee

ok im loving how this story is starting to unfold and i def think its time for some updates... lots of them ;) hurry back please!!!!

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
pls update this!

please, please, PLEASE update this story! don't let these hatin' people who leave comments without their names and their stupid comparisons to other stories stop you!

SweetLover12SweetLover12over 13 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story. Dont let other people keep you down with their stupid comparisons. Show them that you are an original writer and do the people who are reading the story a favor and update very soon!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That's It!!!!

I demand more story. Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Gracias!

Such a great start, looking forward to more very soon!!

sexykittn17sexykittn17about 13 years ago
Awesome

Please Update soon this is SOOOO awesome and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sooo good

please finish the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
Feinin' for more!

Ok, you have got to be kidding! You are not going to let some non writers put a stop to a very good story? Please! There has not been an update in what 2 years? What is taking so long? Forget the negative and start writing again! That person is just jealous that they do not have enough courage to write a check let alone a story! Please, Please, Please give me more of Alex and Nicole! I am feinin' for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have really enjoyed this story

So I think you should go ahead and continue it. Forget the negativity.

trupactrupacalmost 13 years ago
continue when you can

you shouldn't let this story die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sooo

I guess your not going to finish the story...unfortunately

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
mmmmmm

this was good & i can see where one would believe you had quote' stolen ' unquote this story. But it's honestly ok. It resembles seven days alot but for this of you who've read it doesn't this seem like a refreshing new, similar story-- btw to all the dumbasses who've got negative to say about this. Obviously it's not stolen from the other GIANT differences like 'character personality' really? so just cos it's a black chick & Italian mob boss its a stolen story? I guess that means about 1/3rd of the interracial literotica novells on here are stolen too. honestly! get a fucking grip. use common sense-- it'll do you some good!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Your An Idiot

If you let others' comments stop you form writing. This was a fabulous and quite an entertaining story.

(If you stopped for another reason, there is no need to read what's below.)

People (non-writers & writers) rarely think about how "common" things are.

Bram Stoker created Dracula. These people would accuse every Dracula story thereafter of stealing another writers ideas. IDIOTS! ALL!

They've assumed that it's impossible for another human being to have wanted to write a story about a blood drinker. Poor Stoker's copyright has expired so we can use the name "Dracula." During his lifetime, we could have written zillion blooddrinker stories but not been able to use the name 'DRACULA."

Do they think that Cinderella was the first time a stepmom had mistreated a stepdaughter and that no other story could ever be written about this most common of conflicts?

If Puzo worried about writing "another" mobster story where people died & had Italian last names, there'd be no "Godfather" saga.

Do you think Spielberg worried about ripping off the lives of the explorers and adventurers in the 20's & 30's??? He and Lucas admit they based Indiana Jones on REAL explorers they read about in the newspapers when they were growing up.

Notice how there's more than one (1) spy movie, right?

In the history of literature there are very few new ideas, and a mobster pressuring a powerless, girl/woman is one of the least original.

Remember Anthony, Cleopatra & Ceasar...the Romans were the mobsters & Cleopatra the girl - even though she was Pharoah, in comparison to ROME she had no power.

I could extrapolate even further and point out that the 12 apostles might have been the first "posse". Who's to say?

I'm new to Literotica and I feel like I spend half my time telling commentators what idots they are and how inappropriate they are.

A GOOD RULE of thumb is read each comment and pay it the respect that the writer of the comment paid you. A rude and vile comment came from a rude & vile person so pay it NO NEVERMIND...etc.

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
I don't get it

Why do people think only soular can right a story about a black woman and a mobster. This story doesn't resemble seven days... Some lit readers are idiots. They praise stories that suck and the really good ones they leave negative comments on and try and trash the augthor.

Listen lady I hope you finish your story its your creative baby so dont leave it hanging. Then at the end tell all the negative heaters out there to kiss your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHIT

YOU DIDNT FINISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Can u please finish this story. I want to see where its going...Please...........

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
You ARE kidding...right?????

Where is this story going? We're in Cali....can we move forward? Started off a bit rough, but there's been growth. Can we continue and finish?

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 12 years ago
I WANT MORE

SXFGVHBJKL;'RTH MORE PLEASEEEE

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
great story

I would love to see where this story goes. I don't understand how anyone can thing this story and "Seven Days" are anything alike except for the Italian Mobster thing. Doesn't matter-- please, please finish this story!!!! It's really good!

dee2045dee2045almost 12 years ago
NO DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE.

Don't stop now it was just getting better, notice i did not say good because it was already that. I loved it from the frist chapter.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
Thats. all?

WTF? ARE YOU KIDDING? Where is the. REST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

i have been waiting for this story to be updated for a very long time i really like it and i cant wait for more.........please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters Will Hate

I like the plot around the story...ignore those who believe you're stealing someone's idea, there are a thousand and one 'mob boss' stories, so it's not like anyone has a copyright to anything....

Do find time to update please...nice title by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't be like the others.

It would be really nice if you finished this. Please don't be like other writers who start good stories and don't finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FINISH

The damn story!!!!!!!!

justmeplzjustmeplzabout 11 years ago

WHERE'S THE REST??!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please come back and finish, this is the meanest cliff Hanger ever

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
damnit

finish or continue soon please i feel like i'm on the edge of a cliff here, so freakin' good

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92about 10 years ago
???

Are you gonna finish this???

LadyBug19LadyBug19about 10 years ago

Please finish the story soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
KEEP GOING

Please, please continue don't know what was said in comments were. This story is GOOD PERIOD....finish it please!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous