All Comments on 'A Day At the Office'

by njailarhee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I kinda like it...

I like this story. I'm kinda new to asian men but I'm willing to give your stories a chance. So please keep them coming . Great Job.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Seriously...

40G? I mean, big breasted is fine, but 40G? Isn't that a little extreme? I think this could stand a little more... depth, I guess. I would have liked to know more of how N'jaila was thinking, where she came from, past experiences, something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it, but 40G.....

This is another great story by you but when I read 40 G that was kind of a buzz kill, but great erotic writing nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please try to be plausible

You go from bundled up, sheltered girl, to outrageously exhibionist slut. Come on! And where in the hell did you get the idea of 40G? They ain't no such thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a bit of info

There is such a thing as a size 40g!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

People seem to be freaking over the 40G thing (LMAO at the dude who thought they didn't exist, someone's gotta tell him they get even bigger than Gs). Possibly they're looking at the story and thinking you wanted a character with big tits but don't really know what 40G looks like? I don't know, I figured since there are plenty of hot RL women with 40Gs, why not have one in a story.

Anyway, hot stuff. I love the boss/employee thing and you're turning me on to asian men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Different...

...I liked the spirit.

The "Anonymous" comments hung up on the 40G are most certainly men. I wear a 34F, and before you call me fat I am a US 6/8 (135lbs). Some girls were just born with a little more. And most of the time we don't grow up thinking, "Great, I have the body of a porn star," but instead try to cover up and blend in; ESPECIALLY, ethinic girls who are raised in prodominantly White environments where the "acceptable" body type is so very different than what we see reflected when we look in the mirror. I know it took me a long time to be comfortable with what I have.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Good

A good hot story although I do agree the bra size was a distraction. Keep writing.

wanderwonderwanderwonderalmost 15 years ago
Pretty Good

I happened across your post in the forums and decided to see follow the link. This was pretty damn hot. Being a mixed kid myself and currently residing in an Asian country, I will give this a thumbs up because I want to relate. The story was interesting enough to keep me reading until the sex, and the sex itself was, hm, highly entertaining. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not about breasts...

Very erotic. I like it.

The whole D/s underscore was VERY nice.

I would love to read more of your work.

Jett_BlackJett_Blackover 14 years ago
Excellent story

I loved the story, through and through, and was not put off by the breasts at all. My ex is a 38G so... yeah. You'd think for a site that hosts sex stories, the readers would be a bit more familiar with breast sizes. Jesus.

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 14 years ago
Unexpected

Pretty good! The encounter was hot, and the idea of an Asian, male Dom, was intriguing; I was surprised when it took a turn and her boss started licking her feet. I'd like to see where the romance goes too.

I understand the 40G comments. Heidi Montag made herself into a G, but she's a 32G so it's mostly breast tissue. Njalia is a 40 back, which means she's a little on the hefty side and that doesn't really go with a "dancer's body, and flexibility. There are absolutely larger women with flexibility, but high body mass would definitely impede that.

njailarheenjailarheealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Dancer body

Not all dancers are ballerinas and extremely thin the dancer body in this case would be a exotic one , not classic. I was trying to use more vanilla term for it.

RamminaRamminaalmost 14 years ago
geat stoy!

you've really got a great story! I hope you continue it! I really wanna see where it goes for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dancers aren't always grossly thin...

I myself have been dancing for ten years now but the gentics I have cause I am black keep me a healthy looking weigh. And I am flexible...extremely. I can do the spilts no problem. And my weight doesn't impede at all. Great story btw very interesting to read. I enjoyed it.

VanillaLipglossVanillaLipglossalmost 14 years ago
Love your stories...

As a black american girl who dates men of all races, it's refreshing to see those that deal with bf/am's. It's so rare to see it done honestly, realistically without all of the weird fetishism and racism that tend to end up in IR stories. I would love to see more Blasian stories with a bit more character development and dare I say, more explicit sex. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Me likey!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cute

Sassy and enjoyable please continue

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Wish it was longer but it was a pretty ok read... I like that it wasn't another black and white story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
am said wish it was longer, that's what

all of us girls say!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

Please continue this story, was female lead biracial? Also I am just wanting more black female interracial stories, esp. If romantic and/,or if blk female white male or blk female and asian male all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raping that whore is what this story deserved. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous