All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic.

Lovely, sweet story. I loved reading your story, it is one of the most enjoyable ones I have read. Please write more stories like this one.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 15 years ago
Homerun

Simply put you hit grandslam with this one, I loved it

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Sis and Mom both!

Hot stuff! Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo!!!

This story has me totally overheated!!! Thanks for your effort...another installment would be great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

A wonderful story! Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It!

This was a great story about the love of siblings being let out and expressed, adding in the love of his mother to the mix just made it that much better, especially in the end when he gets both of them pregnant. I'd love to see this expanded into a story line.

viking3viking3almost 15 years ago
well -----

Long build-up -- fairly interesting. Very athletic sex with the sister, though the taking itself lacked sensitivity -- who keeps plunging after break-through? No authors here!

The MIF sex leaned too heavily on the my-mom thread, I thought. Breasts I had sucked, vejayjay I came out of kind of thing. MOre kinky than arousing.

And they BOTH got preggers? What does he do for sex now????

I'll try some of your other ones tomorrow. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wtf

what the fuck don't you reread your stories before posting when they went to bed you said he went to his room and stripped to his boxers but a few lines later you say she unfastens his pants and removes them and feels is dick through his boxers what did he do put his clothes back on after leaving his room what an idiot do a rewrite and use an editor and never post another story without going through an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
could have been good BUT

the story overall was ok but you give no reason for him going home. if he felt so strongly about staying away for his sisters sake then why did he go back. he sure didn't do it for the hell of it so what made him go home? crap like this shows the writer as an uncaring wannabe that just wanted to see their name and story in print. this needs a rewrite and now to fill in the major plot hole you left delete and rewrite using a good editor before reposting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On the praries.

Yes, Ma and Pa were there and cousin Amy, Uncle Billy Bob and all the rest. Good night John Boy, good night Lucy, good night Ben, good night Fuck Face.....Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nate's a very lucky guy

Not only does he get to fuck his baby sister Suzy, but he gets to stick his big hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. It's the dream of lots and lots of sons, they whack off to it whispering, "Oh, mommy!" as they blow their young balls. But for them it's still only a dream. Nathan's actually done it. Fucking his kid sister Suzy is great, but for me Nathan's ultimate triumph is ramming his big cock up his own mother's cunt and unloading his hot young balls and shooting a huge geyser of his creamy semen up where he was once a baby. Speaking of babies, it's time for the boy to fuck one up his baby sister's cute little twat, so Nathan's a dad and an uncle at the same time. Hmm, I wonder if mom might still be fertile. Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake if the brazen family-fucking lad fucked a baby up the same twat that he lived in for nine months and that he came into the world from. One thing is for sure--Nathan's going to keep both the family twats filled to the brim with his warm semen. That boy's got the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my sister and my mother ?

You destroyed the story by adding MOTHER ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Please don't write stories like these. I almost can'came twice in my pants.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
good tender story..very touching

What about Dad? Needed to let us know about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

To each their own when it comes to sex. If this was real then that's awesome. I just like the fantasy in incest

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Too bad.....

As soon as Nathan said " Mom, what are you doing here? " it all came CRASHING down. Yuk!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too much for one story

Ok I get the he had to have his sister thing but it could have been handle a little better. Bringing mom into the bed with her children? You need to read your writing or have some one proof read for you. You lost your train of thought a few times.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Ew gross

I'm all done when the parents get in bed. I thought it was about undying love for each other. Up to that moment it was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to these idiots on here. This is incest stories not romance. Sister,mother who cares both together deliscious.bring in more sisters or an aunt or two get this man laid for gods sake. Leave dad out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love incest stories which end up with babies especially mums. Lovely story makes me wish I had a sister and a.mum like that I would love to get them both pregnant wish wish wish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too much self-narration and inner monologue. If you want to be bored to tears, read this story... otherwise stay away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous