All Comments on 'Nasty in the Van'

by shes_gotta_have_it

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cumdrinkerslutcumdrinkerslutalmost 15 years ago
Loved It

This story is AMAZING!!! My pussy is so wet right now and I can't wait to read the 2nd story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent work

I love your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

What a great story and want to read more about you and RayRay and a couple of his friends. Love the way he made you keep is CUM in your mouth then washed it down with his hot piss, that is HOT. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice!

Good writing! You sound like the kind of cunt that would be a lot of fun to play with.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Sorry I'm so late to this story. A really, really, truly, truly, great story, but I'm so nasty. Can't think of a story I've enjoyed (in every sense) so much. But I'm so nasty.

Please. Please keep writing. Someone with an imagination so wild and with a talent for writing so well honed has a religious duty to write more.

A great admirer of fine and nasty prose:

ILienBagby (Bushy@ureach.com)

luckyhusband5luckyhusband5over 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved reading it cause you are nasty in the Van.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years ago
Incredible

Oh boy, I could NOT be any harder and closer to cumming than I am right now! What an incredible story. I can't wait to read your other works of art!

CindykayCindykayover 11 years ago
I think this is HOT!

I think a lot of us have thought about doing this!

ova9bbcova9bbcalmost 10 years ago
you're the real deal

my cousin, our friends and i engaged in this type of behaviour years ago. loved reading your feminine perspective. continue writing....you do a marvelous job keeping my dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking hard dick because of this story

You definitely have a nasty mind. But your character has me so jealous. You put her in such a lucky and pleasing position. I wish I was in her position serving these big dick, black alpha studs. Stretching my ass and filling my mouth with their cum and piss. Anyone in the Moreno Valley area want to work me over like that would make my dick Rick hard and I would love to service a couple big black dicks like this. Hit me up at mypics365 at gee mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God Sucks

God sucks cock and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ughh I am just like her and want my pussy rammed so bad, this is why I wanna be raped just like this😣 pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
God is a real filthy cocksucker

God is a real filthy cocksucker that swallows and takes it in the ass as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous