All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 03'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
leckieleckiealmost 15 years ago
lovein it

love this story can't wait for more

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
But why

...is she marrying Ken? I mean, really, it makes no sense. She has no ambivalence, she provides no reasoning for doing it, nothing to counter the bad things. It makes her look a bit stupid.

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikalmost 15 years ago
I know the feeling...

I love this story, and I always get to the end wanting to know more! Meridian's relationship with Ken Doll is realistic. Not every engaged couple makes it to marriage, and things like this usually happen within the last month or two before the wedding. I am curious as to what exactly Meridian is. I mean... she's a rock star AND working as a secretary... and she's packing some serious heat along with having a little sixth sense? To be honest... I wouldn't care if you made her a being from an alternate dimension, I would still read this story and wait anxiously for each new chapter.

jlly16jlly16almost 15 years ago
throw this this poor dog a bone

I'M LIKE A JUNKIE WAITING FOR MY NEXT FIX READING THIS STORY. OOOOOH, THE ANTICIPATION OF THE NEXT CHAPTER. Please don't leave me this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm really enjoying it so far...

No criticism for the plot or characters so far, they're great, but you could use a little more proofreading and some more commas to make sentences flow a little better. Again, the story is great!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesalmost 15 years ago
Liking this but...

...as others have said, it would really benefit from some editing. There are great editors on this site. And I do kind of wonder what she saw in Ken initially, if he's such a jerk now! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm sorry!

I'm sorry but this is very terrible.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
point

is there going to be a point to this story soon because thats all that is keeping me reading that and the laughs

totalsweetsubmissiontotalsweetsubmissionover 12 years ago

I happen to enjoy the build up that is being done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohhhhhhh

I'm enjoying each and every chapter...and its funny too LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I was cracking up so bad.... She is an absolute riot!!!

Noctress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous