All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 06'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyFalconLadyFalconover 14 years ago
I really like this story...

All the other chapters have been great. This one was a little too packed with new things. Connor is a Vamp? Vamps are "out" in the world to the point they sometimes work for the government? Genevieve is not only a famous rock star but she is a famous mediator and a retired government agent? It is a lot of stuff dumped on us with next to no forshadowing. Again I love the story line and even the new directions its taking but maybe more for shadowing in previous chapters next time. Keep going at it you have alot of talent.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Too much, too fast

Too much happens here and much too quickly. It doesn't necessarily follow from what's happened before, either. If you could slow down and lay some more foundation, it would be good.

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years agoAuthor
Your comments change the upcoming chapters

Your comments have helped me immensely. They are the reason for a delay in the upcoming chapters. Slowing things down a bit and adding some background to help out. The next chapter should be posted around the end of next week.

The vampire info will be cleared up either in this chapter or the next one. Appreciate all the comments!Yes, I gave myself a 75% to show I went a wee bit too fast.

Meridian

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE MORE!

MORE ASAP! I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

NyxInTheNightNyxInTheNightover 14 years ago
Can't wait

Please post soon, have to see where you are taking the story. I do love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I bet you shes not dead...Ohhh I love a woman who follows her gut feeling;ohhhhh I'm so hooked to see whats going to happen next...Marcus at least needs to be laid by her LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous