All Comments on 'Kirsten'

by kmakemepurr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job

I like what I've read so far. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Start

A good first story. Let's continue it. Disregard the induvidual that called you a chauvinistic pig. He's probably gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it up

I agree with "Good Start" about the likely gayness of the author of the crazed first comment below. Hope to see more of your story soon, since it goes in some directions that are very interesting, and it's off to a hot start. The challenge of this kind of story, as you know, is to find ways to keep at least one one partner at least somewhat "reluctant," even though the sex gets increasingly hot, but I'm sure that you're up to the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Edgy and Hot

I loved this story and I am a woman. The complainer at the bottom of the comments should probably refrain from reading non-consensual stories if they are not prepared for a bit of edginess. It is a freaking story, not a guide to life. I happen to enjoy reading fictional scenarios I would never want in real life (unless as a roleplay), and that doesn't make me an abused woman. Just a kinky one.

JackieJabJackieJabover 14 years ago
can't wait to see more

this is a great start.

hypnomaster40hypnomaster40over 13 years ago
More???

Leaving us like this??? come on now..... add to this.....

buttman52buttman52over 13 years ago
ya how can you leave us like this

come on you have to finish this awesome story,or i'am going to have to......?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

ohhhhhhhhhh please, please, finish it

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
One the best stories that I have read .....

Why didn't you continue to write? I would have liked to see her husband pound the piss out of this asshole And tell his wife to take a hike!

laventurelaventureabout 10 years ago
Please continue your story

Very good start. Erotic and believable. You should continue this. Please

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
well done!

This was a steamy hot, well written story. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lame

scream? no cant do that in a workplace...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, I demand it

Really well done. Amazing you fit all that onto one page. Would really love for this to continue...

UnprotectableUnprotectableover 5 years ago
Well done

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous