All Comments on 'Couple Does Bi Guy'

by lookinforwoman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
darrin2_1000darrin2_1000almost 15 years ago
Highly Erotic

Although it has a few spelling errors, this story is very realistically written and highly erotic. I hope this will not be the only submission by the new writer. I could see many followup stories.

ncbiwildguyncbiwildguyalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy come true

Loved the contri. What a fantasy that would be to find a good looking manly hung guy to play with my girl and I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Scary people out tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Mythical 10" Dick...

...in yet another inane farce of erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

More on the same topic!!!!

obiwan9962obiwan9962almost 15 years ago
hmmm hmmm hmmm

more pleaseca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Potential

Story and premise were pretty good but minor details ruined it. Anal with no lube, yea right, esp a 10" for the first time receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I had never been screwed in the ass before, and his cock was massive. But I agreed, as I was excited. Misty turned me over to my knee's and lubed my asshole up with her spit."

Ouch.

Anyone hear of lube and rubbers along with some level of advance preparation? For that matter, given the lack of proper lubrication, has anyone tried this with normal-sized peckers instead of choosing ones least likely to fit in the hole?

I think I shall go hide in a closet somewhere as my arse is sore just thinking of what's wrong with the technique here.

sunwolf33sunwolf33about 11 years ago

great story, love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot

Would love to join in on the fun ;)

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
You lost me...

...at "10 inches and very think (sic)" Why do people think that 10 inches is sexy...especially for the first time and no lube? Very amateurish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am ready

This is a long time fantasy of mine and I think my wife would go for it too.

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
I wish

I can only image this happening to me, however my wife would never go for it, she had mentioned to me that she was not into swinging a while back so I know she'd never want to do it with even another man. I am on the other hand, very intrigued, I would love another guy to play with and would welcome him into the mix. moreover, i could get into even another woman diving in.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I'd luv

to have a woman watch me bottoming another cock. specially my stuck-up prudish, priggish shrew of a wife.THat'd get revenge on her for the shit she's dumped on me. Plus it would feel awesome

getarisegetarisealmost 4 years ago
Quickie

A quick and short read, but straight to the point and easily exciting.

WhyImBiWhyImBialmost 3 years ago

I have been to swinger orgies and realized that my 6" cock was "The norm in the room". I know everyone fantasizes about something that their eyes want, but their sphincter could NEVER open to! I fantasize about a 6" cock that isn't the most girthy of penises, so I can actually enjoy my first time.

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57about 2 years ago

Loved it. More please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a taste delight! — strange sperm laced with feces from hubby, yummy. Another anal fantasist who has obviously not tried licking up shit. Don't try this at home, folks. Or on the road. Respect anal hygiene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous