All Comments on 'Derby Ch. 03'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Those who glorify rape and cruelty are no better

than those who commit these crimes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't see it that way.

I don't think this story glorifies rape. This kid Derby is a major sicko. He already proved that in the first two chapters, and now, we've seen how horrible he really is. His manipulation of the other girls was awful, and I was afraid as I read the earlier chapters that he would escalate to this level. I just hope that he gets his in the end. The fact that Brad apparently found Anna after her rape gives me some hope that Brad, who seems like a pretty decent guy, will go after this miserable kid and teach him respect - or maybe just castrate him with a hatchet! Better still, maybe the girls he has violated will get the chance to do it. I'm not a violent person, but I would make an exception for Derby!

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Not glorified...

In no way, shape, or form, was this rape glorified. This kid is a dirty, little, bastard preditor, and that is completely spelled out. I hate him, I have from the beginning. Just how far are you going to take this? You know I'm hooked, hoping for some kind of revenge. I'm waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So getting cheated = okay to dowhat you what

Cool then men need to stop b*tching about bitter mean women who use them because of her past.

studfarm57studfarm57over 9 years ago
I hate this guy

Fucking criminal. Getting dumped and feeling sorry for himself is no excuse. Hope he gets stopped and retribution in last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO DARK

With this chapter, the story has taken a turn into more darkness.

Unfortunately, it is even worse in the next chapter.

What happens in the next chapter is so macabre and gruesome, that I wish I had not polluted my mind with it.

The last chapter should have been labeled Erotic Horror, a category I do not read.

And I wish I had not read Ch. 04, and by extension, wish I had not wasted my time reading the chapters that led up to it.

Sorry, but since I posted an anonymous comment on Ch. 01, I'm not allowed to post another one for a long time. Ch. 01 would have been the best place to warn readers away from finishing this story.

This story goes very much against the author's moniker. It is not fun.

Fortunately, I had not rated the previous chapters, so could go back and mark them 1 star.

As my comment on Ch. 01 shows, I hoped for transformation of Derby, rather than the further drastic degeneration that occurred.

A disappointed reader,

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous