All Comments on 'Packed Train'

by Carolb127

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
very hot

Loved it, very raw and hot.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Very sexy.

Thank you for the story. I hope you have more adventures like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot and want more

I wish i could enjoy that type of subway ride!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I LOVE NY!

Write more.

LostInnocence18LostInnocence18over 14 years ago
What a ride!

I really enjoyed your story. I know stuff like this goes on all the time on packed subways. You could follow up with another chapter when they all get back in touch. Keep writing please about other public instances as well.

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 14 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story and dreamed it, or something similar, was happening to me, I do wish I was brave enough to do something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Great story. Lets have more of your adventures in showing off please.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Oh!!! Fun Story.

Enjoyed it a lot. It was SEXY. Thanks for sharing. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh you naughty delicious li'l tart

But you know what, the writing was good but the story, obviously a fantasy, as that doesn't really happen in reality, could have been better. And I think you'll come up with it. Mancelt.

luvmymilfluvmymilfover 14 years ago
I enjoyed reading this

I really enjoyed your story, public exhibitionism is one of my favorite subjects. This wasn't quite as good as some of the other "Train Adventure" stories I've read here, but it's not a bad start.

sexyladyreadersexyladyreaderalmost 13 years ago
very hot

I love to read stories where someone is felt up (weather they know who it is or not) on trains, buses or elevators (any where public). Especially when the person being felt up is the same sex as the one doing the feeling. I also love when the person being felt up gets grinded on until they make the person cum. Your story covered all of those bases...really enjoyed it continue writing. Hot and sexy!

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Very hot indeed!

Hot Story Carol b....Hot Story! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wuz2bluwuz2bluover 11 years ago
Too, too, too...!

Too fast with no buildup, and too short with too little detail. I know it's a fantasy, but what good is a fantasy if it's not in the least believable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was good

This was good. Timing was about right, IMHO; the young lady got on the train hoping something would happen, after all. Progression was believable; I could have wished for perhaps a bit more internal dialogue, how she was feeling about what was happening, her bodies' reaction to what was happening, and then how she felt about that; the whole feedback loop can simply give you the story entirely. On the whole very nice. Please do more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thinking

Wishing I was there gotted love IT.:-):-)

LorenzoAbajosLorenzoAbajosalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

Public sensuality is such a turn-on. Reading this was even more arousing knowing that the writer was telling a true story. And that she was less than an hour away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reminds me of Japan

I was there for a meeting, rode the public system for 3 days. Amazing, easy to tell which women are there for some kicks and there are quite a few of them. Some of the runs are so packed a person can barely move, but in those 3 days I saw several women get seriously molested and had one manage to get her hand down the front of my slacks.

Japan is kind of crazy, stuff like that is almost expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wildest dream

My wife and I go one better. She wears a button through dress with no bra or panties. I press her against the pole rubbing my hard cock against her bum then I reach round and slowly unbutton her dress exposing more and more of her naked body. Sometimes she'll just stay there with her dress hanging open letting everybody have a good feel,but occasionally if she get really worked up she'll slip it right off and she'll stay like that even when we get off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous