All Comments on 'Sweet Surprise'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No, I Didn't Listen.

But Surely to Goodness, you have One Line of Text! ! !

Would it hurt to get that One Line without mistakes ? ? ?

Kilroy.

jessicarabbit24jessicarabbit24over 14 years ago
Don't mind rude comments!

In regards to the previous comment that was left here, not to get into a slanging match,kilroy, but you made several mistakes yourself, in your line of text. Why do you have words with random capital letters? The guy's story is very good, if you'd bothered to listen. If you really want a site that is strict about grammer and spelling, surely, you weren't expecting literotica to be it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that was good for me.

yeeesssss pleeeeaaaaseee. i would love some of that baby. Love hearing those sexy moans. puurrrfect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ravenous

Thank you for existing.

F/18

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sugar Coated Yumminess!

Ohhh...you make me so wet! I love it! Thank you Baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible...

You could read the ingredients of household cleaner and turn me on. More luck that your stories are both romantic and sexy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmore please

I love this story so much. My sweetie used to travel a lot and I missed him every second that he was away. I don't think I'm flattering myself when I say he missed me as much. He did surprise me by showing up early a few times. Great joy, great sex, great love! Thank you for this lovely reminder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the warm and fuzzies

I'd fuck you 6 ways of Sunday...missing my own sweetie who's away right now...thank you for another excellent story.

Tt1714Tt1714almost 14 years ago
Hey cute

Are you as romantic as you are in all your stories? If you are, i would love to chat with you. Your voice is so sweet and loving.

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago
Your stories are always sooooo good

Sweet and so sexy of a story. Perfect way to distract myself from all the hurricane Sandy news and problems in my area of the world.

MarcyandmarvyMarcyandmarvyalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

I love hearing your sweet voice

Is there some way I can get my own story ?

Email me

Mmarvalous@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your voice

Loved your story. It helped me have a wonderful orgasm. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous