All Comments on 'My Obedient Streak Pt. 02'

by portersky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The first line of this story contains a basic

mistake--Those assembled would not be men-Nor would a man write this piece of crap nor would a man enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My panties are wet

SOOOO glad you're back! Please write more soon!

durabritedurabritealmost 15 years ago
Please write more!

You made everyone wait way too long for part 2. Please tell me you plan on continuing this story. Absolutely Fantastic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing.....

about a lousy, rotten husband and a too submissive wife. Humiliation isn't my cup of tea, but it was just a story and as I said, a well written one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it has been a decade since this chapter was written so I guess the author just does not have it to continue the story. We still are waiting to find out about the two guys at the beginning of the story that were going to help Ed punish her for being too bratty during the week. At least at the bar she did not have to get fucked by all of the guys there. Yeah, Ed is a scumbag husband but this is a fantasy story for some guys that don't give a thought about humiliating his wife. Who knows, maybe she gets a nasty STD and infects her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous