All Comments on 'Bastards!'

by Sapphos Sister

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
vrosej10vrosej10almost 15 years ago
This question plagues me.

Why DO women love bastards?! It a damned mystery to me. I can't stand em myself. Great poem. Loved it. Made me smile and think. Love the idea of the bastard badge in boy scouts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another man hater

Are you women lesbians? Have someone fucked you & left you when you were knocked up? Or raped you? Not all men are bastards. This "virus" of men hating is spreading on Literotica like a forest fire. Stories wasn't enough that you women started writing men hating poems?

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisteralmost 15 years agoAuthor
It's good to see ....

.... that the last commentator's sense of humour hasn't deserted him. Lighten up! Life's too short. Or write your own poem from the male perspective.

Sapphos Sister

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
loved it

delicious humour, perfect handling of the metre. God there are some fuckwits on ths site, men who can't laugh at themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
O mi soggy nees

it's not only humour that's short of the fool, but a glimpse of irony, a little more school.

Entertainingly splendid, you set yourself a hell of a standard to maintain. Mancelt

bflagsstbflagsstalmost 15 years ago
I liked this poem

light and easy. The dude below(who's a negative nancy) can't get any sort of female companion, therefore he looks for reasons to hate women on the internet(another place he can't seem to get a woman to talk to him.) I liked the drool line the best.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
For the love of god.

It's just a poem. It's surprising when people take it toooo personally. Maybe his wife ran away with his neighbor. Why not delete that comment, make this place much better.

EroticOrogenyEroticOrogenyalmost 15 years ago
And why do men ...

love bitches? Does Durocher's 'nice guys finish last' have anything to do with it? I think the end of the poem sums it up pretty well - we're all less than perfect. And we may have a gender bias in our characterizations.

Sapphos Sister - why did you give yourself a middle remark - is it your personal evaluation or ?

(I wish there were a way to comment without a vote, at least for the poet).

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaalmost 15 years ago
Too true I'm afraid

But funnily said,

In meter and rhyme-

To beat out the time.

And all of that aside, I loved the humor, wit, irony (and truth)of it-and I raised two sons dammit!

UnderYourSpellUnderYourSpellalmost 15 years ago
~

Oh well just look at it this way men were the first rough draft so there are bound to be a few glitches!

greenmountaineergreenmountaineeralmost 15 years ago
`

This beats a sitcom any day. Between this and Under Your Spell's "Ode to a Dung Beetle," posted today as well, I have a lot to think and laugh about tonight.

Safe_BetSafe_Betalmost 15 years ago
*Snerk*

Great as usual doll! Well written and it cracked me up! Loved it! :)

.

.

Also loved the comment, "Are you a lesbian?"... He aparently doesn't really get your name, now does he! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

.

.

Come visit us at the Isle of Lesbos thread in the GLBT Chatter forum. It's been too long since we "chattered"! *MUAH*

normal jeannormal jeanalmost 15 years ago
I can hardly believe

this didn't get a big green E!

I loved every single strophe and have one teeny pick, did you mean "bastardly"?

I keep reading "bastardy" over and it seems not quite right, but in such a witty, well thought out poem, it is but a mote. Woman, you gots da talent and loads of it.

IraniaIraniaover 14 years ago
Sister!

I just found this poem and it is but freaky good. Ain't they just that? Da basterds. Tell ya' what is baby, met a few girlies in my short visit to the planet who meet the defn just more an a bits. Absolutely frickin awesomely stupendously coolio deliciously radically differentest poem about da basterd dat ever a lesbo could read. I swear if I didn't have a girlfriend . . .

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Channeling R. Kipling

Brilliantly. Girl, you know how to write!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AN ILLOGICAL TERM

for those not of the same sperm. TK U MLJ LV NV

case28case28almost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

I love your work. You're poetry is inspiring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous