All Comments on 'Caught'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start for a series!!

Please continue, I can't believe more people haven't commented. This is great writing, thanks for sharing!!!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
HE WASNT CAUGHT

he came out and is happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only mess?

Was her face after he beat the shit out of her, then divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SHe enjoyed it right up until

He bit her nipple clean off.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

This was a wonderfully creative, and well written piece. I must agree that I'd like to see more of this couple. Please write more. Thanks for this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The smile was soon replaced

By a grimace when he thought about how badly his wife treated him. That's when he filed for divorce and left her. He did , indeed, have the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How do you know?

I absolutely love this story but how did you know what my favorite jack off activities are? For years I have secretly dressed myself, completely shaved and totally hairless, in crotchless panties, thigh high stockings, sexy garter belt and high, fuck me, heels for marathon masturbation. By tightly binding my cock and stretching my bald balls with loop upon loop of nylon rope, or anything that's handy, I can spend hours playing with my throbbing cock, stretched swinging balls and super sensitive nipples while I keep myself on the ragged edge of cumming. I too have often fantasized about being "Caught" by a sexually liberated woman interested and even aroused by my little sex games,. She, like the gal in your story, would not only be extremely aroused but even anxious to embellish them and gladly take charge and join me in my kinky games. Thanks for the GREAT story. This one made me cum!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous