All Comments on 'Becky and Robbie Ch. 02'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Keep going

Listen we dont mind waiting a few days for a longer story. But you really need and editor, it will make your effort so much better. Please accept this consructive critism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Outstanding story. I really enjoyed reading both parts of this story. Please continue writing more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
disapointed

totally disapointed why would sharon be his first when it should have been becky totally ruined the story i couldn't finish this chapter i stopped when he went to sharon's room and she started to play with him it would have been better if she had becky there and helped them play with each other this way becky is left out and gets cheated on for real instead of only thinking it happened what a waste i won't even bother to read the rest a real shame it is hard to find good bro/sis incest

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

This is getting better. Brilliant story

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago

You have a gift for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage. The first one was better.

So a 4 star rating went down to a 1. How wonderful.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, as a male of the species I'm going yell BULLSHIT from the tallest tower. Seriously, I'm truly insulted by the following statement:

'how it was unavoidable for a male teen to be overwhelmed by his hormones'

I very clearly remember my teenage years as if they were yesterday. I, for one, didn't try to go around humping every female in sight. This piece has to have been written by a girl who has no real clues about the male psyche. I can easily count on ONE HAND the number of pretty girls that attracted my interest during my 4 years of High School. Ironically, I'm still friends with the biggest crush of my life. I met her during the beginning of my tenth grade year and immediately fell for her. I fell hard. Unfortunately, my feelings were never reciprocated. After graduation, I didn't see her for 40 years. I went to every single one of our reunions, but she never showed...not until 2018. When I first spotted her across the room, some 50 or 60 feet away, I didn't immediately recognize her. But the thought that flashed through my mind was, "I should have been married to a girl like her." A minute or two passed without me recognizing her still, and then she turned around and I got a clear view. Recognition slammed into me like a freight train. "Fuck me! Are you fucking kidding me? Holy Shit!" I realized after I got home that she had sent me a friend request a few years earlier on Facebook and that I had accepted it with little investigation. She was using her married name and I accepted the friends request simply because we had 20 or 30 mutual friends in common. I went back through things that she had posted and that I had liked or loved with the proper emojis. It hit me like a ton of bricks that even after all of this time, we still had the same political and social values. It breaks my heart all over again knowing that if SHE had made a different choice, we really could have been the cliche. We would have gone the distance until death do us part. I found my soul mate, but she didn't choose me.

So don't give me any of your crap about raging teenage male hormones. I stopped reading your garbage when I reached the line quoted above. I gave part 1 a rating of 3. You get one single star here. I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous