All Comments on 'Loyalty? Never Heard Of It'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
the one to finish on

although this story is rudimentary and lacks much plot or dialogue, that's exactly why it succeeds... my finger got raisined while i read about 10 other stories before choosing this one as a goody because it was quick and to the point and didn't waste a lot of time with florid detail or too much backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent story, but too short

There is no denying the quality of the writing by this talented author, but this introductory story to Charmaine leaves many things unexplained. When did she first meet Danny? How long had they been going together when this incident with Pete occurred? When did Charmaine first make love, and to whom? How could Charmaine cheat on Danny? Had Danny cheated on her? Had he been neglectful? There are many questions that are left unanswered for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2093 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...