All Comments on 'Final Vows Ch. 04'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well this is likley to upset some people

but I thought it was pretty hot! Just a small gripe though. It is hard to belive he could have shot all that much cum into her if he had already cum twice before! I am sure it wasnt a real gallon but even so.

Betty18Betty18almost 14 years ago
Catholic High School

We are not Catholic, Butt my father insisted that I go to the Local Catholic High School so as to get a better education. Little did I know that the Priests & the Nuns were having a more erotic Sex Life than we students were! I remember one nun in particular, Sister Elizabeth (about 29), who was always very attentive to me. She was always asking if I needed any toutoring of any kind. I wonder what might have happened if I had taken her up on the Toutoring idea?

Kisses,

Betty18

Be Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My aching raging hardon is really dripping precum.

I would have licked her cummy snatch and finished off by spreading her ass cheeks and licking her Dumper squeeky clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Religious needs

One thing is certain, the young nun will be sorely (pun intended) needed to keep Father and Mother Superior satisfied. Well written series and you get my five stars. Such actions is only within any one church and I have enjoyed religious freedom, including with a nun who dropped out of the church. She wanted sex often and she informed me I was the third male she had been with. Other religious orders or groups have some hot blooded women. The most fun I ever had was with a Baptist and nearly married her. Keep up the story and let us enjoy your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous