All Comments on 'White Women Dominate Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
still an asshole sam

you suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not even a story

Not anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was always told ---

--- that if you couldn't find anything positive to say, say nothing - therefore, NOTHING. Freddy

SamuelxSamuelxover 14 years agoAuthor
This is a TRUE STORY

The women I wrote about in this story are real. lol. As is the tale. There are many black women who seem mentally programmed to mistreat their own and submit to cruel white women. I'm exploring this phenomenon these days. Call it sexual sociology.

racheldearestracheldearestalmost 13 years ago
"Put in her place"?

What exactly is her place, as a black woman? I'm confused. Does the narrator believe that black women are inferior, or does the narrator just know that Maria believes that black women are inferior?

I found it to be a bit too repetitive. The narrator kept saying over and over that she was her mistress. We get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Needs seasoning

Sorry, but if this story were a steak, it would still be bleeding. You need to throw that bad boy (so to speak) on the grill and give it some barbecue sauce. LOL. What I'm trying to say is that you need to show how the character "seduced" the co-worker. You need to show how she got Maria into her house. You need to show in detail how your character dominated her. What her character wore. What Maria wore. Details, details. *pinning you under the stiletto heel of my boot*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...