All Comments on 'High and Low Ch. 04'

by bisexualsmoker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another excellent chapter..

..but way too short. I love the barefoot aspect to your writing. I am in my 60s and go barefoot almost all of the time. I find the soles of my feet to be directly connected to my cock. It has been that way all my life. I love the feeling of having dusty dirty feet and being around others - men or women - who share this fetish. Turns out that there are more than than most people realize. Hope you will keep writing.

Fatwa_MorganaFatwa_Morganaalmost 15 years ago
Delicious Ambiguity

I love how you maintain the delicious level of sexual ambiguity with this series; we know Simon is confused, yet sensual, and we feel both his confusion and his passion. Each chapter just makes me impatient to learn more about his sensual explorations! Keep it up!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 14 years ago
WOW! Mind Blowing!!!

I loved the series. We need, no demand more. Oh the sex is so sluty good. I would love to party with your characters and have mind blowing bi-sexual sex orgy with all of them. Of course I would love to fuck and eat Karen and Brenda but I would love to dress simon up as a tranny and suck his/her cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice and hard

High and Low Ch 4 got me nice and hard. My wife used to feed me her long tongue and I too used to suck it like a cock. Can't wait to read Ch 5 when its available!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i would be just like him

I realy like how you are bringing this story along. Somting so sweet about her helping him grow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous