All Comments on 'Cheating First Time'

by livealittle

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dont we all need a wife like this?

One that can give us bastards, STDs, and HIV. ANd with the morals of a bitch dog in heat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
You could use an editor, to clean up some mistakes

Overall a god story and a very well conceived story line.

I think an editor will improve the story a lot and make it flow better.Thanks for the good story........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the first comment. Yawn.

Yes she's a slut. That's the fucking point isn't it? Good effort, had the feel of a confessional rather than a story. What a naughty, dirty, fucking slag you are...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

I am struck by the lack of love and respect for husband, I didn't find this erotic, just cheap and sleezy, glad I'm not your husband.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Get an editor.

Story content was good but you definitely need a volunteer editor. You might have really made her a real slut if you had maybe made a point that she was not on any type of birth control and had just fucked her husband after she got home for an excuse in case she got pregnant from George's deposits, making the cruise a time when she and her husband were actually trying to make a baby.. These types of stories are made even sluttier with the possibility of getting a blow job from the wife involves the husband being out a couple of million dollars from birth to marriage, and even beyond on a bastard kid that's not been sired by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!

00-Badly written bullshit. No love, no respect. Why is this slut married? No point to this marriage. Let him go and let him find someone who gives a shit about his feelings. If this was a swinging story and the husband knew what the wife was doing, then okay he could get something out of it instead the husband is getting fucked over in more than one way. Yes she knows what she is and what she is doing. But then most sluts do this regardless of the feelings of their loved one. Okay he gets to fuck her ass, big deal! He gets sloppy seconds and gets his cock sucked agaain big deal.

RylieOharaRylieOharaover 14 years ago
To the literary sadists!

Some people kill me, doesn't the title give you some clue as to the content?? If you are so opposed to cheating, why'd you idiots read it? From now on don't read cheating stories, just go hit yourselves in the head with a hammer, then we'd all be happy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what do you expect?

flowers? not only endangering your hubbies life with a guy who fucks everywhere another chick no you thing this is erotic. really weird

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
STDs, Pregnancies?

How did you keep from getting an STD or pregnant? Ship crews often hit port where all sorts of STDs exist, and you were fucking these guys without concern for getting pregnant? If you can do that and get away with it, more power to you, but it did not even look like you were being careful in fluids being shot into you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kudos

Loved the story. Dismiss the complainers as they are the type who believe that soap operas and professional wresting are real. A little editing is in order and share this hot milf with others. Don't let George have all the fun okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Has to be a woman author.

All of the signs are there. No sense of loyalty, fidelity, honesty or integrity on the part of the wife character. Written by a self-absorbed, narcissistic feminist, I think.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Don't worry about the husband getting suspucious

This wimp cuke of a excuse for a man wouldn't know you were pissing on him if he were getting soaked, he would think it was raining. He could eat men's cum out of theslut whore all day long and think he got her excited because she was wet...sheesh. Slut whore wives and dumb ass stpid writers.

ParmenideParmenideover 14 years ago
You need badly to improve..

your bad writing, as need an editor...

Regarding your story, it was all about

a selfish point of view (only your's)...

Just my 2 cents...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a credible story

No husband could possibly be that stupid not knowing he was fucking a cunt full of cum. Throw the cheating slut out on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

WTF indeed! this is a total piece of crap, & that' its most redeeming quality. Not really, because it doesn't have ANY REDEEMING QUALITIES. She's not a loving wife, she's a total slut, & if this crap turns you on, then you must be a total cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crud

poorly written with litle if any development of either plot or personality

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: To the literary sadists

So, you're stating these stories are all alike, written without any thought or effort. If not, then your comments are moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
failure all around

A story ought to be interesting, or erotic, or well crafted. This boring screed fails all three. I gave you a 25 but won't bother reading any other stories by you.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
First time and every time.

The story sucked the editing sucked and the plot is older the the hills. Get a real editor and some new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring and predictable ...so pathetic!

Come on author - is this the extent of your imagination? This is nothing more than a basic cheating slut wife gig. So bloody boring, it is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it!!!

Okay - so maybe it wasn't the best written story and it was an old plot - so what!!!!! If all you critics can do better, then write a story yourself! To my mind a critic is like an eunuch - he can talk about sex all he wants but can't do it - a critic can talk about writing or sports or anything else - but he can't do it either !!!! So give the author a break and constructive criticism or STFU !!!!

LegittiusLegittiusover 14 years ago
Pretty good

Ok I will agree there were many errors in it, but at the end of the day it was a well written story, especially for your first time. I would say concentrate on the passion in the description more, if your description had more depth this could have easily been a two part story.

I will agree I doubt any husband would be fooled that many times, he would be able to smell her cum filled ass.

But keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes, dog shit story from the start to finish...

Geez, author, are another friggin incest mishap from Bonnietaylor and that retard www? This story is so full of plot holes and piss poor grammar that it is almost a candidate for the special Olympics of fucked up authors. Please shoot yourselves and eliminate the possibility of future containment of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another low-life whore story : boring!

And the writing is pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Don't believe the assholes that criticize your work. that story was hot and l look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Friggin pile of dung!

It sucks! 4th graders can at least compose a descriptive story - this pile of random sentences demonstrates the lack of intelligence of this pathetic author. Is this a shoe no IQ clone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he finds out and kicks you out

another cheating slut hope she gets preg by love and kicked out by husband

worthless tramp

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Sad people

sad story. Bad writing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

worthless junk of a woman. You have no respect for a man who trusts you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Cheating Cunt

You're a low-life cheating whore skank cunt twat wife and should die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its just a story

why do these idiots take this stories personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not just a story

to a closet cuckold, it is life. they identify with the cucks in these tales personally and read and re-read every cheating wife tale but in a fit of shame about their fetish they write blistering denials in the comments advising everyone with even a rudimentary understanding of psychology just how mental these closet cases are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An editor would help.

A story about a cheating slut is nothing new and your version wasn't very good. You only think your husband doesn't know. Enjoy your divorce.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE

but the downside is what happens when you cant, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazed at all the negative comments. Nobody but you can really know what is going on in your life so ignore them. It was obviously really exciting so lucky you, I'm sure most of these commentards wish they had so much excitement in their lives.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

One time (few occasions) extramarital event may be without discovering, if without STDs or bastards.

Life style (everytime the ship arriving the port....) increasing chance to discover.

The wife should pray for God her husband should be whimp....................

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
5 star erotic story

Yes, its an erotic story, so the negatards really cannot complain about the author. Now with that said, yes its a cheating wife story, the wife clearly does not respect her marriage, or her husband for that matter. The wife is content with offering a small portion of sex to distract the husband. I do not see the husband as a wimp, rather, I see him forced to honor his vows, and trust his wife until he discovers otherwise. The next chapter if any, I would see the wife followed, videoed and photographed. I see the locks changed and on her over night stay with George, she returns home to a strange man outside declaring she has been served. The true side of this story, to me, is just how smart this woman thinks she is, and how stupid her husband and everyone else is. I hope there is a follow up chapter where she gets kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby Will Be Content

As long as he gets plenty of sex from his wife until she is obviously pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Live a little

die a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet another happy slut story

Good husband. Slut wife. Nothing new here please move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I read about your divorce

In the papers... it was right after a guy named George was lost at sea after falling overboard from a cruise ship. How is life treating you now... as a single divorced slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

so write stories where the wife is a slut cheats and always gets away with it i take it you are a man hater or a cheater yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby is too dumb

How does he go on a cruise with his wife but leave her alone so often and for such a long time? A few of these encounters I can see her getting away with but not so much on the cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many views

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know marrieages like this

I liked this story mostly because I know marriages like this. Contrary to popular opinion, not all adultery is bad. Sometimes good comes of it. I'm living proof

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Woman

Woman is nothing more than a low life whore who will only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She Was Cheating

Before she even sat on Alan's lap. She'll end up with STD's or pregnant soon enough. The stupid husband won't even try to figure out where she picked up all of her new skills, that's alright because it's only going to get worse. This couple deserve each other. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous