All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 09'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
sjsjssjsjsover 14 years ago
Bliss

That was the most romantic and beautiful story I've read in my life. I held my breath as I slowly read through the sentences, savouring each one... utter bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Make Me Believe in Happy Ever Afters

So romantic, so real, and so satisfying...everything that I want in a love story. Thank you so much for sharing Joe and Rhiannon's story. I can't wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonder Full

The wonderful intimacy that you exposed to us in their first night of married committment to one another was a beautiful climax to one of the best romance stories presented here. That closing sentence in the addendum to the story that promises "supper on time" seems to ring the "tone" of your own married love that helps you write so beautifully about relationships of depth and total committment.

Now, don't let your Muse rest too long!!! Your dedicated "Many" will wait a little impatiently.

cafeoleymascafeoleymasover 14 years ago
perfect, just perfect

I don't think it could have been more perfect or more wonderful.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
magical

this chapter was by far the best. the emotions were so well described with being cliché or unrealistic. beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

YOU NAILED IT! i loved it.. and the web cam part. prefect for Ms. N to be there! happy ending got to love them!

thanks for all... Angel in Tx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC!

And THANK YOU for this story! It was absolutely breath-taking. Thank you so much for Lily and Adam's story and continuing with Rhi and Joe's. I LOVE your writing and can't wait to read your next one. Please don't make us wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Darling, You knocked it out of the park!!!

Congratulations on a stunning conclusion!!!You made the wait worthwhile. You should be so proud of yourself.

The final chapter should have come with a two hanky warning, they were all tears of happiness.

I've said it before that you have a marketable skill, a great storytelling talent.

Your future awaits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous

Wonderful. Warm and fuzzy and hot all together.

Thank you.

evanslilyevanslilyover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you - for taking the time to make this perfect. :)

MugsyBMugsyBover 14 years ago
Just perfect.

I don't know what else to say except that it was a great conclusion. I freakin' loved it. Keep on writing!

victorechovictorechoover 14 years ago
I have to say I loved it?

Hmm, I can't go higher than loved it? OK, explain to me then why YOU don't have a book deal? I have tears in my eyes. I am going to stick with the technical stuff, you can write the prose! A beautiful story FK. Again. - de VE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BRILLIANT!

All ive got 2 say is fan-fucking-tastic! lol, mind my language. U are an absolutely amazing writer. Ur ability to make us, ur readers feel the emotions of ur characters, to experience their highs and lows is incredible. I hope u continue with this series with Adeles story, ur fan, Tani.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You know, I should be perturbed with you...

... ever since my girlfriend read Chapter 3 of Joe and Rhiannon's story she's called me "Joe" because we share a lot of the same traits. So you can be proud of yourself, you made a "Joe" tear up with a lump in his throat with this one. We both hope when you tell us all about Adele and Nate, you take a little time to fill us in on the birth of Joe and Rhi's baby and Lilly and Adam's wedding.

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 14 years ago
Let down

I really did like the story of Rhi and Joe. I am just a little disappointed about Lily and Adam. I wanted to find out more about them. I like all you characters but felt like the story with L and A was just getting started when you switched over to Rhi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dont stop yet...

you're going to give us adele and nate's story before u stop with this series, aren't you? Pretty please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Love love love Joe. Write more please. Thank you for sharing your work with us. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done

Thank you for the gr8 story hope there is more soon.

virgin2267virgin2267over 14 years ago
Awesome

Wow, what a story.. I absolutely loved it.

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodareover 14 years ago
Not My Type: Adele

Please tell me that it is in the work. And please hurry the hell up and finish Writer's Block. You are such a talented writer. This website needs more of you people.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I missed this when it was first posted. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. Can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To reverendaholic-

-You act like this is over? I will be the first to admit I was a little disappointed with the way it SEEMED Lilly and Adam's story ended with the first part of Not My Type. But when Joe and Rhi's part began I understood, at least what I think, firstkiss is up to. This is pure speculation, but I think she has laid some of the groundwork for Adele and Nate's story. Be patient, I think there is MUCH more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
**sigh**

Nice change from the "bad man reformed by a good woman" Romance scenario. Now... Chuck needs a girl... hint hint

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Our thanks to C too

for giving you inspiration and time to write such stories for us. I like the way the character aspects dominate as people get to know each other...in real life there is often the initial attraction and then there is a deeper understanding of who the whole person is...your stories portray that journey from lust to love so very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I posted to reverendaholic before...

... and I've since traded e-mails with our beloved firstkiss. I can't and won't speak for her, but from the impression I got from this past e-mail and another before I am confident this story will continue when her time and inspiration permit. Now, this following statement is pure speculation on my part. I have a hunch it won't be too easy to write from Adele's jaded point of view so I would suggest patience to all her loyal fans. Just two more cents from a fan.

AlitheAlitheover 14 years ago
Yay for the Happy Ending

I love a good happy ending. Don't you? (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this was brilliant!

Really loving your stories! I've flown through all of them now. Really hoping to hear about Adele soon? Somebody mentioned Lilys brothers below, i think Adam's sister should make an appearance! Thanks for a great read! :)

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Read it straight in on night! You are a truly talented writer.

Thanks !

faithful101faithful101about 14 years ago
loved it!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! In common with what I consider the best erotic fiction, in your story the erotic parts are subservient to the overall story and especially to the love in the overall story, rather than the reverse. I finished this story loving every character in it and hoping to hear more from you about their future fates. Whatever else you may choose to do, please continue your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please!

I was wondering if you are gonna continue with the other characters? Adele then the other siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful. Had me crying like a baby. Excellent characterization. Really good narrative arc. Sexy.

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love this series. I came to your writing through the "Writers Block" piece and this series has kept me on edge and waiting until I had a few spare moments in the evenings to read more. Really wonderful story line and characters and plot. I adore your writing & style!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
On a scale from one to ten . . .

Thirty-seven!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 13 years ago
Enjoyable series

Love this series, I can't wait for the future installments with different characters.

At first when I started reading the Rhiannon story, I was less than excited about the fact that it was about a pregnant girl, but you changed my mind about that. I liked how she slowly changed her party girl attitude and her feelings about Joe throughout the story. A couple criticisms, tho -- these stories seem like they belong in the Romance category, not erotic couplings. As for the pregnancy, at the end, there's no way Joe could be on top if she's hugely preggo! haha Another is that it was a bit unclear how far along she was by the time the wedding came around.

One other critique I have is that Joe seems a bit different from his characterization in the Lilly story -- at first he seemed all rough and tough, like he didn't take any shit from nobody, type, and in this one he seems much more relaxed. Not that I minded too much, just an observation.

Geez that sounds like I didn't enjoy it...but I did! I'm glad I stumbled across this series.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I started reading Lily's story yesterday morning and just finished Rhiannon's.... Superb story telling absolutely loved both tales from start to finish!! I cried when Rhiannon confronted Joe's parents.... I am off to read the next installment.

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
re-read for the

umpteenth time and it just gets better. they are polar opposites , but to me that is the perfect thing, they balance one another, hope to see chuck and vi's stories soon

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 13 years ago
yay a wedding lol

Seriously though I read constantly I got through bouth Lilly and Rhiannon's stories today loved them both you had me laughing and crying at points loved the line about violet eyeing Adam like a kitten would a new ball of string, but mostly I love the fact that on this on you didnt skip the wrdding, company on here skip past the wedding or skirt over it with very few details and I hate that lol a wedding in a story to me is much more than just an event its another very welcomed incite in to the characters and often a measure of how they have grown throughout the stroy keep it up xxxxxx

Miris_GirlMiris_Girlalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING

Thank you firstkiss, I absolutely love this storyline, I've read it 3 times!!!!!! I just love the dynamics between the characters, and Joe really is the ultimate heart-throb! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What fun!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with me. I enjoyed your insights into the way different folks think - your portrayal of people's emotions is so realistic. I stretched this story out and read one chapter per night. What a pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good finish, but oddly disappointing. His parents shouldn't have been let off the hook so easily. They were both shockingly brutal to Rhi and Joe. It's one thing for an impetuous son to bring home a fiancee suddenly, but this was the stoic and hardworking first-born. Not to mention she's pregnant with their grandkid. ship had already sailed.

that the mother could let tempers boil till it came to blows without saying anything in defense of the poor girl still amazes me. If i were in Rhiannon's shoes, they both wouldn't be seeing my children until they turned 10.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
The Best

OUT OF ALL THE VERSIONS OF NOT MY TYPE SERIES: RHIANNON'S STORY IS THE BEST.

ShininglightShininglightabout 11 years ago
#1 story

Well done! Throughout this series Rhiannon was probably my least liked character and I wasn't really looking forward to reading her story but I have to say I enjoyed her story the most! You have done a wonderful job with both her and Joe. The story made me smile and laugh and I loved it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Warmed my heart.

Everything about this entire series was amazing, every single story. It was flawless. I read all the chapters within 2 days. I couldn't stop reading, I found myself reading in class, the dinner table, I swear I didn't get anything done! Thank you for sharing your stories with the world. We are truly grateful.

-Jaz

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
I've just read all 9 chapters in one sitting.

Compulsive reading. Nothing wrong with a happy-ever-after romance; sometimes it's just perfect. Thank you for your exquisite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

bloody brilliant

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 9 years ago
A Fantastic Series

I loved these stories, they came alive with all their insecurities and foibles. Coming from a large family I recognise the dynamics, if not the scenarios!

I have one minor quibble in that Rhiannon's story is woven through the other members of the family and I think she should have been the first in the series.

You have a great talent so please can we have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Refreshing, believable, amazingly spell-binding...

...and such a good ending.....now just waiting to see how you weave the other's stories, though I dont follow about Felicity...I mean, the initial Not My Type with Adam and Lilly did not mention Felicity that it was not a smooth transition and too soon to read about her....Thank God I skipped directly to Rhiannon instead. Makes for good, smooth reading....and then Adele too. @1@

gumdropzgumdropzabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story!

I've spent the better part of my day, sick and in bed, reading most of the stories you've put up and I must say that I love this series! Something about it feels so real, so human that I can't help but laugh with the family or tear up at the sad parts. It makes me feel like I am a part of this story, a part of this family that you've envisioned. It's a beautiful story, poignant and now very dear to me in a very special way. I think I'll carry this story with me for a long time. Thank you for sharing this with us!

LogicallySubmissiveLogicallySubmissiveabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

I love the whole series! Although I have to admit, I kind of want to seriously injure Joe's dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This series has been amazing! You should publish it professionally and I can't wait for Chuck's and Violet's stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

It is such great story with well written characters. It was great to see Rhea grow into a quality woman & Joe to come out of his shell & really put it all on the line for the family he wanted. Maybe I coud take some clues from him ;)

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Hey!

Hey!

I loved every chapter in the entire series. I can't decide if Adam & Lily's story was the hottest or Matt & Felicity's story. Felicity's was definitely the most heartbreaking...although I cried during Adele's story too. We are still missing two family members though: Vi and Chuck! I hope someday we hear about their quest for love. You are a terrific writer and I rated every segment in the entire series as a 5 out of 5. Thanks for sharing.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
BTW...

By the way, I also made you one of my favorite authors. You really are that good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you.

Barry

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 8 years ago
One of the best stories I have read!

My comment goes for the entire series - WOW! Very good writing style and the entire arc was captivating. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This story brought tears to my eyes. You need to get this published!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
Too bad

It’s sad and too bad we won’t get the rest of the other family members stories.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Your writing, your style, and your obvious love for people, their foibles and love itself is all encompassing. overwhelming me at my laptop. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3010 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...