All Comments on 'Daybreak Ch. 14'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
short but very...

painful.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
I haven't commented in a while but I truly like it

These past chapters maybe short but it is NOT lacking anything. Such a sad but realistic scene and I think I like Liam even more...*batting eyelashes*...lol. Their father and the High Council should get the big F.U. because Nadia name isn't Jesus so she shouldn't have to play the martyr every time. Great chapter and can't wait for more, I enjoy it so far.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
I agree that the chapters are still great

albeit short. But the short chapters after the substance of some of the others is painful. It's kind of a tease to wait a whole week for a single page when you are used to getting 2 or 3. But I do love your work and I'm looking forward to more (hopefully longer) chapters.

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manalmost 15 years ago
Loving this story....

...nevermind the critics. Don't let them get to you. You just pen what comes to you and let the story "do what it do". Looking forward to the next chapter. (^.~)

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Keep up the great work

Charisma and Jameson are leaving? This is so sad. The Brethren are going to be separated again. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen to Andrae. I think Nadia said that he will be okay, but what's going to be the bright spot in his life now? Looking forward to the next chapter!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 15 years ago
holy hell

please please make the next part longer please?

love it.

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Awesomeness!!

Awesome! This chapter had me crying!! Which is good in this case! Poor Andrae! He is still my favorite! Nadia said he would be ok but how can he be when he is alone?!?

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Back

Unfortunately I started this series with the fourth set of stories, so I knew Nadia would die.

I hope you decide to bring her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dang it

I'm def crying right now well tearing up over here f I should've just left it alone and stopped with the order f I'm sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous