All Comments on 'Meeting My Angel Ch. 02'

by juicyj19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot and extremly sexy

I like this. Why dont more women enjoy the slow languid way of making love. No you because your a man have to just shove it in, and if you've got anything under 7 inches your a losey lay.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Love it

I Live in Queensland, Australia. We've got a mango tree in the backyard. We love fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic.

I loved reading this story, it is fantastic. I can't wait to read the next part to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

This story is getting better and better. Perfect writing as always and nice creativity with the fruit, *wink wink*. Please keep giving us more !!!!

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonalmost 15 years ago
Glorious, sensuous

A finely crafted story. I can't wait for MMA3. Falling in love the way it should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Care needed

This is a nice enough little story but you need to take more care and be more consistent. In Chapter 1 Nikki was sober enough to drive Angie home and yet in this chapter after (I'm guessing) about an hour, she says that she is a little drunk. This is the sort of thing that readers will always pick up on and a good editor would have spotted and corrected.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Whew!

(fans self vigorously) Wow, that was very hot. Never thought about using fruit like that ;)

Thanks for sharing this story with us!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Fantastically precise, both the descriptions of the actions and the presentation of the thoughts.

Possibly the best presentation of the combination I've read here. Especially from a 19 year old. I wish I knew where she went...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous