All Comments on 'Addison's New Friend'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice!

<br>

Nice and edgy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice!

Wow! Loved it...Addison was very resourceful in getting what she wanted...but I'm hoping this story continues and Michelle can be the dominating force that Addison needs in her life...

Good Job!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Easily the best . . .

. . . story that I've ever read in this particular category. Outstanding!

mysterwritermysterwriteralmost 15 years ago
Terrific

Very well done. I enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great stuff

Excellent work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Dont usually read this section, but this was Very good. Inspired use of a female Doctor over stereotypical male. Made it so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy relived

Well written! I got to relive a fantasy I had with my shrink. Great use of counter control. I had to go to my toy drawer to finish the story! Hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow - a very very sexy story

Loved this new story - rang all my bells and made me very very aroused...i had to tease myself and read it in three installments to build the tension. I cant wait for a follow up...to see when the 'instruction' giving goes and how extreme that may become. I love these sexy characters you have created

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ADDISON MAKING MICHELLE FUCK HERSELF

A VERY HORNY EROTIC STORY WITH ADDISON GIVING MICHELLE

A PRESENT OF A VERY LARGE VIBRATOR THEM MAKING HER FUCK WITH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Doctor

Very boring. A good idea, but not so good.

Blue_gryphonBlue_gryphonover 12 years ago
Misssstress!

Nice Dom-Sub relationship. I don't usually respond well to dominants, but if the orders are given right, it can make me melt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not finished

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think Addison hates men. I think she is much like me and never was allowed to have an orgasm so she takes it out on them. Michele is repressed and being led by Addison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG. How incredibly hot!!!

That has to be one of the most sensual and erotic stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fiances

Oh my god

I love this

i cummed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Michelle's Age and Education

I question that Michelle has "Ten years in psychiatry with young people." at the age of 35*

Unless her education was accelerated... Michelle graduated high school at the age of 18. After that she spent 4 years in college and another 4 years in medical school. At the age of 26 she would have earned her medical degree. Then Michelle would be 30 after a year internship and a 3 year psych residency to practice general adult psychiatry. A fellowship in adolescent psychiatry is 2 years. Doing the math Michelle would be 32 before she even began her own practice.

* Q: Why does this matter?

A: incorrect details take me out of the fantasy of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ignore the loon asking about qualification.

That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing style.

Though I do agree, details are important, including maintaining correct time frames. In this case, I believe the author simply mixed up a psychiatrist with a psychologist/counselor. That is a common mistake so it really doesn't distract from the story.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
SO naughty and SO hot!

One of the hottest doctor/patient stories I've read...doc losing control...the phone sex was superb.

So glad there's two more chapters...curious how and where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Absolutely loved it. I adore cunt and cunt juice. More and mo re please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comments are not meant to only stoke an author’s ego.

The loon very much enjoyed “Addison’s New Friend”, enough to reread it. I rated the story a rare five stars despite questioning Michelle’s qualifications.

Comments are not meant to only stoke an author’s ego. I RESPECTFULLY educated eroslit and fellow readers in contrast to the comment that sunk to name-calling in their difference of opinion.

I acknowledge praise should have come before criticism so it is now in writing that I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ohhhh my

That was so hot. I came so hard. That's one of my favourite lesbian stories ever. I rubbed my little pink panties all the way till I exploded in them. And, I'm a guy. ;)

LonelyInLincsLonelyInLincsabout 2 years ago

Oh, my…. So so HOT. You have a wonderful way with word, painting deliciously passionate imagery.

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires7 months ago

Fuck, that was hot. One of the most erotic I have read on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous