All Comments on 'Out of My League'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Please

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely.

Such a sweet little story. Thanks for the entertainment.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessalmost 15 years ago
I second

I too second Anonymous in NYC's comment. I would love to read more of this story should you feel so compelled to extend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly touched my heart

No, I'm not obese, but I have really low self-esteem. It has never stopped me from finding a partner but still, only one has ever been this sweet. Beautifully written, touching, keep writing, you know how to touch peoples hearts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I know it is an older story, but I would enjoy a sequel. I found it to be a touching little story. In light the light of the real world withe bullying, image shaming, insensitivity, ans plain unpleasantness; it was refreshing to see someone go against the norms. Adam seemed to be a good man mainy because that was more than a "thanks for untying me, have some pity" fuck. The way it was written, it seems Adam was attracted to her and not just expressing his gratitude. Why would you essentially make love to someone you find repulsive to thank you for not making you have sex with them? Plus he should know he has a child, a child who should not be deprived a father due to his mother's insecuity. I'd ask permission to write another chapter,sadly I lack the talent. So I ask, should you look for story ideas, that you write the ending this one deserves. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous