All Comments on 'Two Teens Give Blowjobs a Try'

by atccn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
To be young again

Similar to when I was a teen and experimenting with my cousin, only he decided to pee instead of cum and really put me off the whole thing for a while, didn't suck a cock again for nearly 6 years. Ah so much wasted time. Sounded good though well narrated for my taste, Aah wish I had got a mouthful of cum then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reminds me of being young again

Takes me back to experimenting with other boys ususally a year or two older than I was and I loved sucking and fucking from the very first times I sucked a guy and the first time I was penetrated too.

You write good, how about some more stories.

Hugs,bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NICE!

Reminds me of when I was a young teen. I used to suck off my younger cousins and let them fuck me. We called it playing boy-girl, and I always wanted to play the girl. Servicing the younger boys made me feel like a real slut! I still am a cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
memories

reminded me of my early teenage days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

I remember the first time I sucked another mans cock. I was 18 he was in his 50's we worked at the same place. I felt the same way as my mouth touched his cock "this isn't so bad!" lol Long time ago but it still is one of my favorite memories!! I do hope you write more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tasty

reminds me of my boyhood in the corn fields!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

Way to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what no

Don't end it there asshole i wanted more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, but we do need a lot more of these 2. Keep it cuming.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Really nice please bring us more of these twoi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
blown away, almost

Nice, but needed more detail of him cumming in your mouth... as well as what happenes next.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
REAL NICE

Oh to be young and horny again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

I too wish I was young & horny again! I had many chances to try, but was too stupid to. I still wish I could have my first of many times! Good story! More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I loved this and I caught myself wishing I had been sucking you both

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You never forget the first time feeling the warmth of another guy's mouth around your big throbbing penis head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If only I was there to suck your cock while you were sucking him. I would have drained and swallowed every drop of your delicious cum. My 7 inch cock is as hard as a rock right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous