All Comments on 'Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks'

by Peterspeter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 15 years ago
Don't miss this one!

Peter, I applaud you for originality, composition, engagement, character development with oh so few words, and a can't-put-it-down story. I see I have a couple more of your stories to read tonight. I hope they are half as good. <p> <p> <p> Looking forward to your next story. Hope the wait isn't too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I really, really enjoyed this story. I hope that there will be more chapters to this story.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

You wrote a great story about the sex club. I like how you introduced Carl in this story and had him find his roommate Pete who introduced him to the Club. I like how Carl was able to lose his virginity to Margaret and how you described it in the story. I hope you write another chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

There's only one word for this-unique!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good, and hot!

Liked it a lot. This can go on for a long time (the club, not just the fucking!). I'm so glad you haven't introduced 3-ways, please don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it,

'cumming' and going!

go_oago_oaalmost 15 years ago
I needed this in college.

As an Old Nerd, This brings memories of failure. I needed this 40 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
...

look forward to more about the club.

websters_matewebsters_matealmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story. It was well written and the sex was great. She made him feel safe a secure as he lost his virginity. Keep it up with other gals....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah!

Giving us geeks hope! Keep posting!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Good story -

one of the best. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
novel angle with superior sex descriptions

A unique approach to young sexual encounters. Will plunge into the series with excitement. In 50 years of erotic stories I never read anything like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW, WOW, WOW

A sex club for those not a part of the "in" crowd of cheerleaders and jocks. What a stupendous idea! And how well executed. The build up of the sexual desert set the stage for the arrival at the refreshing oasis.

I'm so happy that there are 18 more chapters!

So respectful, without unnecessary crudities, and without making first-time into something unbelievably advanced and overly long.

The sad thing is that so few have found this wonderful tale. I have searched Literotica repeatedly for nerd and for geek and this does not come up. When I saw the title in a cross reference, I went to it immediately.

A quite minor suggestion is, instead of "he" and "she" or "you" in the dialog (which btw was VERY good), use names occasionally. It helps me remember their names, plus it makes dialog more personal.

Paul in Oklahoma

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 4 years ago
HARD to beat that!

That was beautiful! Nice, shy buildup to building his confidence. Nice to have a young woman take control AND guide. Your pen-name doesn't tell the truth... I'll bet you're a woman!

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

A wonderful idea. I only wish that it existed while I was in Engineering School. I don't know how you thought of this idea but thanks for doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterspeter@Peterspeter
249 Followers
My series "Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks" has a new chapter which begins the backstory of one of Lit's most treasured stories, "Nothing Between Us." This is the first of 3 episodes. Enjoy!