All Comments on 'Addison's New Friend Ch. 02'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Psychiatrist should be stripped of her license!

On second thought, let's just strip her of her clothes and enjoy it as she fucks her sexy patient once more. Another amazingly hot chapter to a very sexy story. Eroslit is one talented writer!

Blue_gryphonBlue_gryphonover 12 years ago
Gya!

Oh, uhn, my my my.

Sharing this one with a special someone. Might tell you why later!

"Of course, she would question the masculinity of any man not interested in Addison."

Ha! As much as I enjoy the story, I would probably not be atracted to the character. Streight, classic-beauty blonds put me of sexually, unless there paired with a moderately femanin guy. I like androdgany, and loving couples fill that line somehow. So yeah, loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow (sigh)

That was amazingly cute and hot all at the same time.

MattAkerMattAkeralmost 9 years ago
Lol

My respect for Michelle's professionalism is oat an all time low, she use her 18 yo client to spice up her and her husbands sexlife... Hope she get caught and get to spend 10 years munching rug in a facility. I'm sure the inmates could use HER to spice up THEIR sexlife. :)

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
Love the way you think and write...!

Very hot first time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2734 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES