All Comments on 'Naked Boston Bus Ride'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
malchoremalchoreover 10 years ago
Terrific!

Love this story. More like this please!

centauri4centauri4over 3 years ago
Unclear happening but, nicely delivered

I do not understand who was punched by Terry and why! There seems to be a few lines missing to adequately explain this happening. Overall, nice portrayal of a person testing or pushing their limits and exploring the reactions of an unfamiliar audience. I know if a woman undressed while riding any bus with myself on board, it would be a joy and an honor to witness! This is something beyond the "norm" and there probably would be POSITIVE and NEGATIVE reactions, plus, I think the bus driver would need to be clued "in" as to what was about to happen in order to NOT slam on the brakes and order everyone "involved" off of the bus immediately. Lastly, if the bus was equipped with security cameras, I doubt the driver would have a switch or switches to turn these off in our current social climate AND they might be fired over ANY attempt to block the lens of a camera no matter how briefly. A smaller town and riders with a Rural disposition might play out better; could Danielle ride a Greyhound bus while nude for 50 miles? How about riding a hundred miles or traveling between States with at least two rest stops where she ostentatiously remains nude, retrieving a snack from a convenience store or, joining several passengers in a late-night diner visit and remaining nude off of the bus, with the diner staff not very surprised actually? Even a local sheriff might give a lady a "pass" on this because nobody seems alarmed or out-off by her lack of clothing that night. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...