All Comments on 'The Bondage Family'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
The best...

The best story ever!

I'm in some kinda mood today and this story just made me smile and wish longingly for something like this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It is a shame the son is a wimp submissive

He should be beside his father and fucking the three women, and controlling them, especially his mother. The son should have made his mother his fuck slut and fucked her until she couldn't take any more. Fill her up with his semen and have dad watch it run out of her pussy and down her legs while she was serving dinner to the men.The more cum that runs down the insides of his mom's legs the better dad likes it.It shows that she has been well fucked that day. Mom screws up and gets herself knocked up by her son, and dad is proud of his son and that he is going to have more babies around the house, and wants his son to impregnate the other two girls to show him his son is a man. Dad sets back and smiles happily as he watches all three women walking around with cunts and legs sticky with his son's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the topic, needs more detail

I love family humiliation stories, usually, a son humiliating his mother. However this story is really good, though, lacking in detail. The indoctrination, the humiliation and the punishment would have been great with more description.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 9 years ago
Too Creepy

Sorry mate, but BDSM is not your thing. Sorry, gotta give this one a downvote.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Peccadilloes!

The greatest word in the English language. I love it. Almost worth the price of admission were it not for the very well written story of BDSM-cest.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Don't pay any attention to namidaboshi's comments.

He knows not what he says. Light BDSM still carries the acronym.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous