All Comments on 'Perpetual Boner Pt. 06'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable Part 6

I enjoyed this part 6 but a bit frustrated that you still haven't gotten to the Miranda sex scene yet. I do like that you handled the "illegal" amateur sex tape well - I suspected that might get Todd in trouble with his contract with the porn film company. I also liked how you handled the "arrest" by the female police officers. This story could get VERY COMPLICATED with the actions that the women who are hooked on Todd's "drug" are willing to take to get their "fix". I want to enjoy the pleasures and positives that Todd's "abnormality" brings him but the drawbacks do add a little bit of realism to the story. I look forward to your next part, but realize it sometimes takes a while to figure out where you want the story to go. Thanks for an unusual, entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
how could anna turn on him

todd looks out for anna and she turn on him.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
You've got me hooked

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This chapter

fucking sucked ass, I love the story and have enjoyed every chapter until this one, it was so stupid lol... The one person mentioned how Anna turned on him, not sure it's quite that or more teasing but Nikki is definitely questionable/selfish. But that wasn't what upset me this chapter, it was his whole attitude you wrote for him during his kidnapping. Yes, he loves sex with new women, yes he can do it often. But that DOESN'T excuse their behavior, breaking into his personal space while he's having a family dinner with his girlfriend's parent's as sort of a celebration of moving in together and talking about the future. And for what, a selfish orgy with people he didn't ask for? And he offers up one minor argument then is smiling like a damn idiot as they literally use him like a toy, and instead of being upset that they are possibly ruining his life by doing actions like these, he even goes and says that he owes her or some shit... seriously? Great author, great story, HORRID chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3532 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES