All Comments on 'Wife and Mother-in-law'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My fantasy!

I don't have a mother in-law but I fantasize being younger getting it by her and my x-wife. she was quite dominant and always wanted to volunteer for a spanking from her. great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the anon below me.

To the guy below me, its a fantasy story. Click the authors name, you will see hes single. I understand how you feel given the sadistic moments in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A divorce for sure

And jail time for them both? Given the fact that they've committed assault, battery and rape I assume the only ending for this sad story (even for fiction) is to divorce the wife and press charges against the wife and mother-in-law. Why would anyone do anything less? Even for a fictional/fantasy this was unbelievably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boy this was bad

Really really bad. Just one question. Is the husband a 95lb weakling? Because it seems to me most men would have just smacked the shit out of both the wife and the Mother-in-law. The end.

problem22problem22over 10 years ago

did u guys not read the begininng when he said he has a fantasy of being dominated

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a pile of garbage.

Even for fiction this was manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fiction writing 101

Go there now. And get a book on grammar. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The grammar, spelling and punctuation are appalling.

Did you even read this before posting it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unfaithful mother-in-law

I liked the story. He is getting some sexual attention now from his mil. But what if she finds a lover? Will she neglect her son-in-law?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Break Out the Louisville Slugger!

Fuck this shit!

Fantasy?Fiction? Who gives a shit? This story reeks!

BUT : If there's going to be a 2nd chapter then...

Wimpy was walking like he just got off a horse,

all the time now. His asshole was so sore that just wiping it with tp after he shit was a new adventure in pain!

He decided that this treatment from his wife and MIL had to stop! Now!

He came up with a plan that required 4 items. 1) A taser 2) Plenty of rope 3) a bamboo switch,and his old Louisville Slugger baseball bat .

He waited until his wife and MIL came walking up the stairs,both cackling and laughing. He waited 'til both had entered the room and shut the door.Then he quickly whipped out the taser that he'd been hiding behind his back and zapped each of the evil cunts! He tied his wife to the end of the bed,just as she'd done to him. Then he tied his MIL ,spread-eagled to the wide love-seat facing the bed. He then splashed some cold water in each of their faces and waited for them to totally wake up.

Using the bamboo switch,he lashed each of their asses until there were more welts and lines than he could count. Each of the women were crying and sobbing uncontrollably as he greased up the barrel end of the Louisville Slugger. He slowly inserted the barrel of the bat into his wife's ass and pushed.2 inches,4 inches,6 inches 'til it bottomed out at about 14 inches. As he slowly worked the bat in and out of her ass,it occurred to him that he'd never checked the bat for splinters.Sure hope there are a few sharp ones,he thought. After about 15 minutes he withdrew the shit-covered bat,which he made his MIL lick clean. As he looked back at the huge gape of his wife's asshole,the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel came to mind. He grinned evilly as he prepared to make his MIL's look like the entrance to the Holland Tunnel!

Hey,it's only fantasy and fiction! Nobody should take it too seriously,or be disgusted,or ,God forbid,criticize anything. Yeah,right!

Reminds me of that old childhood joke : "3 guys walking along a path come upon a huge pile of dog shit. The first one scoops up a handful,holds it up to his nose and says,'Sure smells like it!'. The 2nd guy picks some up,rubs it around in his hands and says,'Sure feels like it!' The third guy runs a finger through it and then sticks that finger in his mouth and says,'Sure tastes like it! They all laughed as the first guy said,'Sure glad we didn't step in it!' ~ The point is that shit is shit,no matter what you do with it and,this story and my "2nd chapter" are surely shit!!! ~ (Sure glad I didn't step in it!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
readers please calm down

This is fiction - not fact. It's only fantasy not reality. So to the anon readers who are offended by this story -- please calm down and take a chill pill. While I don't agree with non-consensual activity, I do get turned on by male submissiveness, especially getting fucked by a big strapon by my wife and other women. My wife actually does this to me and we've also involved her sister (my sister-in-law) who is also hot and has big tits which I love to suck on while my wife fucks me. They then switch and my sister-in-law fucks me while I lick my wife's cunt and make her orgasm into my mouth. Unlike your story, I haven't become a slave (doing all the housework, etc.) but it's just hot 3-some sex with my wife and her sister (she's divorced). We might add in a man soon (sister-in-law's boyfriend) but that hasn't happened yet. I'm actually looking forward to it because I've always wanted to suck cock and get fucked by a real cock. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Fantasy

Was married to a dominant woman who whipped and pegged me and always fantasizes about her dominant mom joining in! A good exciting story!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Where is the great fantasy??

That crap is only laughable. Even its a fantasy it have to be recognizeable at reality!! And there is no way they can force him to go along with that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
reward

loved his submission. Wish the ladies had made him shoot cum while they strap- on-ed his ass. they need to try more things on him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Love it. Turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great MIL fantasy. Macho guys may not go for it but for me I would’ve submitted to my mother-in-law and done whatever she wished because she was a sexy lady. I think if she would’ve found out that my wife and I were into Femdom BDSM she would’ve come over and join us. I could tell by the way we looked at each other she had a thing for me and it wouldn’t of taken much for her to grab a paddle and whip my ass.

Quixotic1Quixotic1almost 2 years ago

Why do all of the negative commenting morons read this type of story if they are not interested. Ignorance aside, for those of us secure men into this type of kink this story rocked in all ways!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was taken to my mothers-in-law place by my wife and while mother-in -law watched me, my wife went out and brought back a stud to sleep with. My mother-in-law assured me it was a normal thing for her do bring a Man home to sleep with every time she visited. I was to get used to it, after all she said, her daughter (my wife) could not get any sexual satisfaction from a husband with a small cock and who is in diapers 24/7.

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

We critics read this story because we enjoy telling the mentally degenerate fans that they are mentally degenerates. Confucius already said: when you recognize an idiot, name him loudly and clearly so that everyone knows that he is an idiot. Otherwise, the idiots will eventually believe they are normal!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I loved the story, I would love to be put in that situation.

1Martiniman1Martiniman21 days ago

Fun little story, but why tell it so fast? Her slave for simply masturbating? He just lets her tie him up and then he protests? Fun, but could have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous