All Comments on 'Oh My God'

by sdcouple03

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i like 2 skateboard

this was pretty cool but i just did a triple kickflip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why Are You People Whispering?

Are you fucking at work or something? Let it all out- YELL, SCREAM, SHOUT!!! Listen to how those chick tennis players grunt every time they hit the ball. Now THAT'S sexy! You two should be screaming on the way in and breathing on the way out. Now THAT'S fucking!!! PS- FUBO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is Fucking?

Somebody needs to tech You two how to enjoy a good fucking. SCEARM some hell. It is ment to be fun. NOT Quiet.

TibxoTibxoalmost 15 years ago
I disagree...

Whispering is sexy.

It sounded like two normal people having sex. Not something that was staged.

(Besides they were loud at the end).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Realistic

I think this was realistic.... kind of felt like a voyer listening to REAL people have sex, rather than a porn production...

sexyjoschisexyjoschialmost 15 years ago
I prefer screaming

Maybe it's just because I'm "loud"and I like to disclose my orgasm screaming, but I couldn't feel any pleasure in this couple...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Louder Please

Liked the story but don't whisper. Let everyone hear you fucking. Scream out while you are both enjoying it. Tell us when you are ready to cum.

Thickchocl8girlThickchocl8girlover 14 years ago
Do what YOU like..not for the viewers

Everyone is telling you to scream and be loud. Do what you want. This sounded natural and not put on. Sometimes I am loud sometimes I am not. If you are quiet then be quiet. If you want to be loud enough that deaf monks hear you..then so be it. This was extremely sexy for me becasue it seemed real. I enjoyed the hell out of this audio. Loud does not always equal enjoyment. Keep doing what *you* do...not what others think you should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

That was luscious, really enjoyed it. It sounds like a real couple fucking in their bedroom. I'd love to hear your words more clearly, but the sounds were very genuine.

tickled_pink_69tickled_pink_69over 14 years ago
Yummy!

I loved it! This is real fucking instead of porn fucking. Sounded so good I got off to it :) Keep it up and thanks for sharing. Mmm good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW THAT WAS HOT

This one was by far the best one you guys have made, it sounded so real, not fake like porn, and hearing him cum at the end man that made me cum harder than ever and trust me my husband is really good in bed. I love hearing guys moan... it makes me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

made me cumm make more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

more, more, such a turn on to listen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

This sounded so real & sexy...like my man & me having sex.

Please make more!

Thank you for sharing

InSlowMotionInSlowMotionabout 11 years ago

That was incredibly sexy. The strained moans and groans nearing the end were my favourite part. There's something about them that really conveys the sense of desire overcoming your body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The dude sounds hot! Chick sounds like another dude grunting. :-(

glennf01glennf01over 7 years ago
very real

real sex between a couple with hot sounds at the end. she sounds a lot like my wife when she cums. make more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous