All Comments on 'Dear Karen Pt. 02'

by Da_Vida

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Chapters 1 and 2 are a great start! You got me back into my wife's panties... awaiting more :)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Logical and realistic next step. Not to fast a pace !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar to my wife

This story is very similar to what's happened with me and my wife. One day she confessed to me that she is a lesbian and that she was having an affair with her best female friend. She didn't want sex with me as a man anymore but if I wanted to have sex with her I would have to be dressed as a woman (so that I would be one of her lesbian lovers). I had always fantasized about crossdressing, so I agreed. She then helped me with removing my body hair, finding the right female clothes for me, and also helping me learn how to do make-up. Now, after almost a year, we have more passionate sex than we ever had. It's lesbian sex with me as the submissive and she is the butch top who fucks me deep and hard with her big strap-on. I've watched her a few times with her other lesbian lovers and often both of them fuck me with their strap-ons. Next we've talked about bringing another man over to feed me his cock and to fuck me with his real cock. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i love your story. Unfortunately when i tried this with my husband he didn't act like BJ but instead got ticked off and left. The next day he filed for divorce. Luckily, a month ago i met a man who needed a woman to take charge of his life. I am learning a lot how to train him by reading stories like yours.

thanks a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous