All Comments on 'Field Trip To A Bath House'

by switchhitter1966

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
editor...

Great story and your style of writing flows quite well, but you really need to get someone to proof-read or edit your work as there were numerous spelling mistakes that distracted the reader throughout the piece. For example stair (stare), their (there), loose (lose), etc. Please keep writing - can't wait to hear your latest escapade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What editor said--but>>>

Damn hot stuff, and I could tell that you've been there, done that and got the T shirt. More please, very pleasing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Distracting Grammar/spelling

You have the ideas but sometimes you appear to be almost illiterate. And it breaks the reader's flow.

It is unprofessional and frankly lazy for you to submit a story which you patently have not re-read and corrected/spellchecked! You seriously need to improve your grammar/spelling or at the very least get somebody literate to proof read your copy. Could try harder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When can I join

Nice hot story. Wish I could do some traveling again so I could go back to Petersburg, VA and Key West FL to refresh some old memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ready for sauna

After reading story felt like I had been in the sauna with you.all sweaty and stiff,had to care of it myself.dont sweat the crap about your grammer,it was good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some people spell quite well

It would be wonderful to have perfect spelling abilities and story telling skills. I enjoyed the story, and I did not pick up on the errors. I know people with perfect language skills and zero story telling abilities. Keep telling your stories and like Mark Twain fuck the spelling and language police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I find saunas too hot, however a really nice experience I had was an older very hairy guy sitting removing his towel exposing his long hard cock to me. I moved up to him, first stroking, then sucking him. I didn't have to move, he held my head and slowly fucked my throat, I could actually feel the head of his cock curve down my throat and when he was ready to cum I didn't even gag as his cum emptied into me. It must have been the angle because I have gagged on smaller cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky....

Wish I'm there... 7"Uncut guy

zazrix9zazrix9about 5 years ago
All

grade 11's should have at least one field trip to a Bath House.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sauna

I had an erotic encounter with an older gent in the sauna. He was the only one there when I arrived with just towel wrapped around my waist . It wasn't long before he paid compliments on the large size of my bulge, even saying he could tell from the outline of my cock head through the towel, that I was thick & cut. He was right. I let him suck and swallow!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 4 years ago
Bath house

Never been in one except over in Japan but no men in them as I was not out. Wish I could find a man or two I need to suck cock soon, I am tired of licking my cum off my hand, I would rather have it shot into my mouth. When I was young and limber I could shoot my own cum into my mouth, but got older and not so limber. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YUM

Delicious rendition of grand experiences at a 'bath house' ... sucking cock and eating cum in a very public setting is ever so exciting ... experiences I've relished many times over the years! The actual act of stripping in the locker room when other men are present also provides a thrilling high for the exhibitionist ... a dramatic activity perhaps to be developed into a story at another time ?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous