All Comments on 'Why Black Men Need Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TP

I printed the story off and wiped my ass with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another rehash of prior submissions

Don't you just bore the hell out of yourself with the same old stuff? Samy, you must have no life at all to spend your time submitting this same ol, same ol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Because...

....WHO ELSE WOULD FUCK THEM????-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!!!

It is so nice to see black women appreciated. We often get overlooked for the white bunny-black bull fantasy. Thank you for making us feel sexy and valued by black men.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Seriously?!!!

I swear, Lit must be filled with a fuck ton of bridges. Because all that keep popping out are TROLLS!!! As the old saying goes "Write what you know," this author has taken that yo heart. And instead of putting forth efforts that CKEARLY would only upset you more; he instead chooses to stick to what has worked up to this point. Yes, his stories and plots can be a little repetitive. But better that, than a bunch of stories that go no where and make little sense. Fuck off or do better!!!

To the author I suggest this: while I hate what your critics had to say, I am kind of in the same boat as they are (more like a raft tied loosely to the back of theirs). Maybe you should do some research and expand your area of operations (there are black people in more places than Boston), and maybe have your characters do more than go to college. There's a vast world out there and I believe you have the chops to Master this form of literature. Just a thought, peruse other offerings by other authors here on Lit to spark your imagination. Or, check out some of the more mainstream Black Erotic authors (Eric J. Dickey or Zane come to mind) to freshen up your ideas. I can't wait to see your next offering. Keep pushing and good luck. Let's make black Erotica some of the top stories on Lit! Good luck!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS