All Comments on 'Silent Consent'

by AriaSilverfyre

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
KILL HIM ALREADY!

FUCK! That is one dumb princess! She has sooooo many chances to kill him, at the banquet, (poisen food or wine), while he is asleep. HE IS ASLEEP GODAMNMIT! And she isn't in bondage, she can simply bond him! Duh! Your character is a typical damsel in distress, all pretty and upset with no brains. Not only that, but if she were a real fighter to him she would have not have eaten to show real character. Other than her stupidity at her failed oppertunites as being the bringer of his death, it was a real action packed story of kidnap and rape. I usually cry at rape stories, but her obvious "secret" like for him shamed me. I would NEVER find a raper of me to be handsome in the least. God! I find him repulsive enough, and all she can see is his hotness. (Yes I know she despises him too but still...) If she falls in love with him, I'll throw up. Written by a distressed virgin, (not the useless damsel breed either.) Beautiful writings and plot. But she seems like a naive teenage virgin, a very vulnerable creature to have their spirit broken. She'll either break, run-away, fall in love or die. I'd like the death part. Saves me agony from his triumphant smirk. Make sure she kicks his ass! Or kills him in his sleep. It would all be soooo easy... hee...hee... I'll do the job for you! Hurray! ;) hee...hee...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT

hope u will continue this id like to know what will happen. Jayde

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous