All Comments on 'A Sad Story Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 312 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Problem though... 2 Days After She Moved Out...

The problem with this 2nd chapter is that two days "after" she kicked him out she started dating... There is the issue that prior to his discovering that her friend was using their home, there were problems already... That would mean that she was not innocent... he had survivors guilt of sorts... but she was self-centered... as per usual, rather than looking for ways to fix the problem - she decided to make it his problem...

not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Problem

I did like the story, although I feel like he saved his marriage and got back a vindictive, self centered bitch.

She was perfectly happy to ruin him financially while she had the good life. And why didn't his lawyer jump on her confestion of committing adultery. True or not it reveled her lack of morals and should have allowed him to reverce the divoce settelment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

You have a very fertile mind. Not the usual cheating wife country and western take. And the writing is getting better. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

I thought the billboards was great, nice ending to the story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey

when your looking to write a story base it on something that could happen not sillyness this is what your into now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I didn't like it

The billboard thing would have been nice in a story where the couple deserved to get back together, but I doubt that was the case here. The author made this all about the chase of getting back together without addressing any of the underlying issues about whether they belonged back together or not. Why did she let her friend commit adultery in her house, for starters? That was a very intriguing problem from chapter 1, and there literally wasn't a single sentence that attempted to address that. Then we have her behavior of leaving him without talking, sticking in the knife with the divorce terms, dating immediately after leaving, etc etc... Why is the husband so keen to get back with her?! Seriously, what did she ever do in the first chapter or this one to indicate she might be a good person or a good wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brainless Motherfucker

You are simply a motherfucker. Do not know when to stop. I think your father is a truck or cab driver.

Don't try to be a modern shakespeare. Stop writing for few days, then you will come out with better stories.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Well actually I thought this was okay!

I don't know what film it was but someone did something similar with a portable stereo, he stood outside the house until his wife or girlfriend took notice. One thing I will say is your writing has improved 100% from your first story.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Amusing and entertaining

like a sad clown in the circus. Excellent work creatively.

Of course I could never go back to that woman. She has no moral core in her and is completely self-centered. But then we would not have the radio station in the middle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
25

Whta's the point in this again?

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Liked your story.

Well written and a good finish. I guess it's just me but I read these stories for entertainment. Mostly they have no basis or relationship to real life. So I don't understand some of the readers (mostly anonymous Andys) jumping on your case because they think this couldn't happen in real life and that the characters wouldn't have or should have done this or that. GET A GRIP PEOPLE, IT'S A STORY.

I may not agree with what the characters did or their motivation or the ending, but I read your stories because I like your style.

One of my favorite authors on this sight gave a good piece of advice that I will offer you. Write your stories for you. You have an audience of one. If others like your writings good, if they don't you have still pleased your target audience. YOU.

Sorry to ramble so long. Thanks for your work and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You know what????

I am giving this 100%... Nice read...Smiling

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

S,

Good stuff. Disreard the weirdos and anonymatii

Matt Moreau

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Hey Slirpy

Great story. I'm glad to see you writing good stuff here on lit rather than the shit posted to darkwanderer with white cuckolded husbands slutwives and black cocks a foot or two long. Great job and will read all you have on this site. Thanks so much for entertaining an old guy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
100% for the creative writing

I have to agree that he brought a lot of his own problems on by himself,but he should have investigated what was going on with Carol and her attorney. If she was seen out on a date with the lawyer she was using as co-council there would have been some ethics problem with that. Like his attorney stated,the divorce petition was well thought out and not done over night. Carol isn't smart enough to go for all of what she wanted, so an attorney had to help her, show her how to really fuck over him. She must have started the divorce months before he was served, and really had him set up for a big fall. She probably cried on this attorney's shoulder about how her marriage is in the toilet and this rouge figured she was a cheap fuck and easy to pick up. She is stupid enough she probably believed him and went along with anything her fuck buddy attorney said. He should go after her fuck buddy for trying to fuck him too. Other than trying to save some of his assets, the only thing he should have wanted from this stupid bitch is her head on a stick. Thanks ........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute.

Dont know why but I liked it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't know.

well written, but ... We know it's just a story. As a writer, If you post your stories with a possibility to comment on them, I assume you want to trigger some reaction. You may like the comments or not, but they still are reactions to the point of view you posted. I can only comment here for myself and I agree that, although it's a good story as such, there are in fact some issuess that are not really solved here. I don't want to repeat the same points over and over again, but - if I were him - I would indeed have investigated more before taking up with her again. Maybe you can write a follow-up where "the truth" comes out. Vicky spill the beans, or, the lawyer she has been seeing tells all, etc ....

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Creative story

Overall I liked it but there are a couple problems. First, she NEVER apologized for her initial transgression of allowing the lovebirds to use their house. Her husband of course wasn't talking to her so maybe she never had the chance but she doesn't seem very remorseful, only upset. Second, she planned a major screwing in a divorce, even using the empty gun, a situation SHE created, against him. If he wants to get back together, fine, but I would start quietly hiding my assets in a nice offshore account and keep NO equity in my house so that the next time she pulls something like this she would have little to get a hold of.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
I....uuuhhhmm.....I......well........

<p>............uh yeah....the open ending was better I thought. But that was just my personal opinion</p>

<p>Pick a POV. >=)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Something almost refreshing in a genre gone stale

I don't usually like these stories (never been divorced) as I can't equate. This was fun. And where the door is open I like reconciliation. Also a hell of an improvement in the writing from (sorry) some pretty poor stuff from this author a while back. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf?

i have to say this was shitty. so after all this time, his wife never really apologized and doesnt know why hes mad? true, he should probably have tried to talk more, but from what you wrote, he tried but she wasnt listening and the way she went about getting him back, while original was fucked up. what if he didnt want to? she acted a gold digging bitch and in fact she gave up on him and the marriage.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
hahaha!!

100% for creativity.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
What if it was a trap?

Since the story makes us males a bit paranoid, it is logical to ask if this "meeting" might be a trap? After all, the restraining order was never lifted . . . Frankly, I don't believe any court would give a wife (divorcing her spouse) 75% of everything. The handgun could be defended as the only way to deal with an unequal force situation -- our hero was outnumbered two to one in his own home. I suspect he had no history of violence or criminal background. At least in the USA (until our current congress changes everything), a man's home is still his castle and he can legally have a firearm for self-defense. He might argue that the two were having sex in his house with a friend's wife, without his permission -- that's trespassing at the very least. I suppose he could have called the police, but it is his home after all. Anyway, he was never charged and had no history of violence towards his wife, so the wife's claim that he was a violent person was clearly bogus. It certainly would not be a justification to take his earnings and savings away . . .

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
like most of this writers stuff

this too sucks moose balls. The Husband is such a vile stupid idiot that the author... himself an idiot... hopes that most readers side with the husband no matter what he says or does because he is the wronged party.

<br></br>

By NOT talking to his wife and doing some investigating in chap1 he has no idea what his wife was REALLY up to. Was she cheating over at her girlfriend's house?

<br></br>

Instead the husband used all this time to hang the threat of divorce over her head and REFUSED to seek help resolvong their problems. <b>The husband acted as if his wife was the one cheated. I understand his anger but you after 4 months you cannot cut your nose off despite your face. He thus ruined his life and his wife's. </b>

<br></br>

Maybe the wife's attitude about cheating had changed. maybe the marriage isnt salvageable at all. But he didnt know that and never wanted to find out.

<br></br>

Then when the wife decides to play hardball he panics.

<br></br>

WHY? this is what he wanted isnt it?

<br></br>

Even worse... the wife has moved emotionally towards her lover/ lawyer as He shut her out. But now he has to over look that.... to get her back.

<br></br>

now he has to overlook her attempt to LIE about the Gun...

and now the idiot dumb fuck husband has to overlook the restraining order action she took.

<br></br>

Going into the meeting he is so fucked. He has NO power and no lverage and the worst thing... HE fucked himself.

<br></br>

an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Story You Can Love To Hate

No doubt the bill boards are creative but remember how this mess started in the part 1 of the story. Carol had shut him out for months and after some confrontation Ken started to repair their relationship. Then Carol does something stupid and disrespectful to Ken by letting Vicki use their home to cheat on her husband. So we have Carol letting her own marriage rot and then she put her relationship with Vicki ahead of her relationship with Ken. Then Carol dumps Ken "to move on with her life." She spends more time with Vicki and refuses to talk to Ken. So what is Ken's response? He grovels, pleads and humiliates himself to a woman that he does not trust in the first part of the story. So what was the result? - tons of money spent on billboards and lawyers; losing Jim as a friend and lots of public humiliation. SleeplessinMD

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I LIKED IT!

Great little fable. Not sure I would have taken her back, but I doubt I would have dumped her for loaning out the guest room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok he screams she screams

they work at seperation, he stays single without sex and while still married she shacks up with a lawyer. Her friend told him about what she was doing not the wife. She might have lied about the divorce but she made no statement about sleeping with a company lawyer, (alienation of affections) so she had not lied about sleeping with someone else. Why would he want a cheating wife and lying wife back?

Not taking the dress back was a stupid reason, 6 months is a little late to return something because it was unused (try it with a car or a pizza).

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Okay

A good fictional ending. A wife can take a husband to the cleaners when she gets with an attorney. I know because my first wife did the same. And yes they can get most everything if you are the one providing everything! Thats why Jerry Reed sang the song "She got the gold mine and I got the shaft"! He was lucky enough to kiss her ass and get back in to her life! One thing puzzles me though...what about her loss of libido? Now shes hot to trot? Don't think so... Still, a great fiction story finish to what was unfinished! Maybe I should have my second wife divorce me since she might get her sexual libido back after seeing a good attorney???? You think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would rather

believe she had been sleeping with this other guy. Vicky said so whe she was suprised by his showing up and people tend to tell the thruth when surprised and not having time to think. Then she said Yes on the bill-board. I suppose something went wrong in that new relationship. Probably, her lover got cold feet of being drawn into their divorce and being sued at the same time, or he was warned he would loose his job if this got out of hand any further and the firm was implicated. Whatever it was, she only came back to her husband after "something" made her. I would have been mor cautious if I had been the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn fool

He should have declared total war on the bitch. Fuck her and her friend. Scorched earth policy, Mutual assured destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dumb!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE TROLLS

were busy bashing this story, but their name calling and bitching didn't make the vote. Good comments outnumbered the bad again. How sad, Eh. for the trolls that is. ML

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
She is a liar.

She lied to her husband and never really admitts this is wrong. She seems incapable of understanding why this is wrong. She is in denial. However, he is no better. Four months with her. How stupid is that. Four months away from her for both of them to think about it. ANd of course sleeping with her in the eyes of court made him open to her divorce ploy. However: stop all lawyer activity, strip every thing he has, quit his job and disappear. She wins, he looses, but she wins nothing and he builds a better life somewhere else with a woman he can TRUST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
think

there was this lapse of judgment and reactions from her. it caused the disruption of several persons. she did not change her pov and he took no actions to do much of anything to change the status quo. that just went to his inclination to not want to change it. she later dislikes his response and initiates her game. 4 months says a lot, with them. each took things too far, and best to just divide the assets and libilities and move on and away from the other. for him, a latent germ to never go away from her actions and her, his sense (right or wrong) that she'll never be completely taken back.

there is more than 1 way to wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Say what?

WHY,WHY, WHY on earth would you want this woman back?

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Let not others marriage effect one's own

The husband was at fault to be treating his wife that way foe so long. Ego made a piteous fool of him, he should have forgiven his wife soon after the incident. Makes no sense punishing the wife for the crime her friend did...he made a mess of his marriage all by himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid

He handled it wrong from the beginning. Then, they were both bull headed and ended up separated. Her girlfriend told him 'She is seeing someone else', hell - do you need a road map, she's having sex with the guy. Okay he fucked up, she got fed up and started with another man...time to leave. Think about it, she had no respect for him, he was stupidly beyond anger with his friends wife and now she is having an affair. As to getting back together...what would happen the next time they had a tiff, would she take up with the same attorney again...stupid, he fucked up, she screwed around, they don't belong together...do an Epilogue, during their weekend they talk, she admits to having sex with the attorney out of revenge, he realizes he screwed up but this is not the woman he thought he married, great sex, he loved the woman he married but not this one, she was too permissive with her personal conduct and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please find out about what you write

The first chapter was very good. This one tanked. Why didn't either side try counseling? Then when he found out she was cheating ("Dating" while married = cheating), why didn't that put the nail into the coffin? We live in a country that is community property 50/50 split unless kids are involved. Only a few states even permit the old alienation of affection suit. She (and her firm) opened themselves up to a big lawsuit for abuse of process by sueing his friend. That said, you did write well ... Ttom

maxnoirmaxnoirabout 14 years ago
Well done

This was overplayed at times... but a great story and polished ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok?

can you write a good story? ok?

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Destroy the bitch....

Now that they are "back together" he can plan a counter strike. NOW he knows just what kind of vindictive bitch he is married too. NOW he can plan to destroy her. Set her up if necessary, but leave her destitute and broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very well done!

This story was a fun read. The communication mode for the turn around very cleverly done. RAG

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
What a Pansy!

Well-written garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

I liked how you told the cheating story and then informed Ken that it was his wife.

Having Ken get cold with Carol for months was a bit much and then she tells him 'Wrong Anwer'! She was right at this point and divorcing him him was probably best, he is a jerk and she didn't think consequences too well. Dating her attorney after two days? Why would he want her back. Your story ended for me right there, he should have had his attorney threaten hers with disbarment, offered a better deal for Ken and moved on. These two didn't belong together.

By the way, didn't you write this story once before and two months after they got back together, he caught her cheating?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BRILLIANT STORY

Nothing else to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my thoughts

once again the wife fucks over the husband and the husband pays the price, just don't understand the modern (pussy) man.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
so she can be cold for 6 months, and he's only allowed 4?

What a load of trash. SHE screwed up the marriage. If she had not been such a bitch for 6 months, hormones or no hormones (which can be treated medically), their marriage would have been strong enough for him not to be as upset about her mistake. I just find it appalling that she suddenly misses the intimacy after 4 months when it's him not giving it! Also the way she demanded a divorce and screwing up his life by cleaning him out at 75% is atrocious! So she changed it - big deal. The divorce would have been underway and she would have come out much richer than him if everything had been signed. $2000 a month alimony is way too much! Nobody should be even allowed 50% of your retirement fund! (I assume 401k is that.) I don't get the feeling that he earns more than even twice that much. Considering that she works, why should she get it?? He might as well have just liquidated all his assets and flew away to another state or country. She's way too cold to be a loving wife. I question her reason for coming back to him - probably just publicity and pressure. In that case his scheme has backfired on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a "brilliant" story.

Biggest pile of bullshit on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he overreacted to...

her letting the friend use the spare room but she went nuclear. However, her hormones were out of whack to begin with so it is anyone's guess what that crazy lady would do.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Ok maybe not BRILLIANT but one of the very best!

Thanks unfortunately I'm not as smart as some of the anonymouse ( that is not a typo) commentors but I know what I like and I like this story alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story was...

crap

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Close, no cigar

First read my comment on Part 1.

This has a brilliant rejoinder to all that over-reactive stuff in part one (he shut her out? He had to be a psychopath!). Her response, finally -- shut him out and go for the divorce -- follows logically. His perception of error and billboard response? Marvelous. Terrific lead-up to a fabulous final scene.

The which is an utter dud. What IS with you and your endings to your own stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, indeed, it was crap!

Pretty crappy story. Pretty stupid wimp of a man. Pretty much of a bitch! Strong "1."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now he's a wimp ?

He showed enormous integrity in chapter 1, and now he gives in ?

A change of character that was inconsistent and highly unsatisfactory. Not so much for the conclusion, as for the sudden 180 degree turn.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Oops

Didn't she burn that dress and shoes? How could be be wearing them at the end?

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
To aspiring LW authors like Slirpuff

One of the most maddening devices LW authors use is rage against the woman by refusing to talk to her after the traumatic incident. Hopefully authors can find much more imaginative ways for the male to respond than the endless phone hangups, phone smashes, shutting of the phone to refuse to talk to the woman, and on and on. A common thread in Slirpuff's stories is the pre existing lack of communication between spouses, the refusal to talk to each other until there's no point in talking, and a lack of responsibility by each adult for their own actions. Live and learn.

It's optimistic that in his bio the author says he's working on improved editing and grammar. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like that Ken realized that his rigid "logic" was flawed

I thought that Ken's logic was flawed from the start. She might have been an enabler, but she didn't deserve the treatment he dished out, especially considering he gave her no way to redeem herself and no timetable for closure. I did, however, like the conclusion. I get tired of the "throw the bitch out" macho stories. It is not wimpy to miss someone and a real man (or more appropriately, a real adult) is able to admit that s/he has screwed up. I liked part 2 more than one. Good story. Thanks.

rvwsrvwsalmost 13 years ago
Not Bad at all!!

Not a bad story Slirpuff. I read both chapters. Chapter 2 was a little far fetched, but what the hell, it's fiction right? I was somewhat amused by the billboard banter. Nice touch. I swear to God, some critics need to get a life.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Good Read!

I really enjoyed the plot. You are inventive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"I LIED"

The wife says to the WHILE world that she is fucking someone else. The wife's friends confirme that she she IS seeing -and possibly-fucking fucking another guy from work .

THEN she says she lied. And he beleives her...

WHY?

Gven all that has happened why would he?

shouldnt he at least TRY and find out if she is t?elling the truth

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Well, I gave you a 5

If, for no other reason, originality. I loved the bill board deal. Great touch! I also liked the rest of it. The twist switching wives was good too.

I'm going to check into your other work and see if it's as good as this. Hopefully you have more work here, I haven't looked yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit.

To hell with the bitch. Another "no pride for a man" tale.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Only One Thing

There was only one thing missing for me. She never admitted that providing a place for her friend to cheat was a bad idea. Of course, he went way overboard on that point, but as I think they discovered, it was just the straw.

Glad it ended with them getting back together. Anyone would have been a fool to run away from a long relationship without trying to put it back together. You know, like all of the kick the bitch to the curb commentators on this site.

Otherwise, it was a good read so keep writing and thanks!

P.S. Still need a little editing help.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Slirpuff you slipped on this one

Bill was right, he should have dumped her when he dumped Vicky. So many writer here have the husband bowing down when the wife fucks up. This was just another version of a wimpy assed husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a true romantic

true cucks are disappointed that she didn't fuck the other guy but they can imagine it and the resulting humiliation.

non-cucks understand she didn't have exta-marital sex, they have no desire to be cucked or humiliated which is why the billboard and public opinion thing worked.

good story for non-cucks and a disappointment for huecuck, the ped0, Random and the WBC crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slirpuff, the creampuff!

Slirpuff is incapable of writing about real men...he doesn't know any.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STUPIDITY AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION

killed more marriages than adultery. TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
She's a bitch

Confiding in another man all her problems. Granted, hubby shut her out, but you don't go running to another man about it. The shoe was on the other foot in the first part, and he listened when she came to him after his ultimatum in re: divorce. But, she wouldn't do him the same courtesy? The restraining order would never hold up, btw. He didn't threaten HER. Also, she tries to take him completely to the cleaners? What a bitch. And, she cuts him off totally from communicating with her-so she is basically ending the relationship-absent his extraordinary efforts in re: the billboard (which, btw, would be attempts to communicate which would be violative of the TRO). And, she starts dating the guy she has been "confiding in" for months during her troubled times with hubby? Then, she expects him to come crawling back and have a romantic time with her? She is a self-centered bitch. He would be better off without her. In any event, serious counselling would be in order. I didn't like the reconciliation at all-because she was pretty much a selfish bitch for both stories. He was a prick, too, but she was worse, imho. I just never got or liked her at all.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
But, you're brilliant

Because the way you wrote the story, readers can place the blame with either, both, or neither of the spouses. Given that most of the readers and commentors are (most likely) men, they tend to take the husband's side (like me). But, you leave enough uncertainty as to what the wife did (or didn't do), especially vis a vis the attorney/boyfriend, that the readers can insert their own interpretations. In any reconciliation story, there will be those who like it, and those who do not. However, this one is probably more polarizing than most, in large part because of the way a reader can fill in his or her own blanks. Really skillful in that way.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
You write great stories, but you really suck at conclusions.

And I dont care if good or bad, but a Story should have a closure this "Marry me again" Bullshit is not an Ending to what they did to each other. Thats like Bruce Willis kissing the guy instead of throwing him from the building, it makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your a good writer...

... 4 stars for the writing, not the characters. He should have divorced her before the Vicki thing ever happen. She proved her worthlessness when she pulled that restraining order and 75% percent bullshit. In the real world she'd use this to hold over his head.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Started Skimming 1/3 of the Way Through

Really enjoyed the first story, probably should have just stopped there. Can't imagine the story progressing with her making demands and leaving. Does this make him trust her more?

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
The second part,

went to hell, it was a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This looks like a old story I read

Ben there done that

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 12 years ago
thanks

Really enjoyed it. A clever, well-written story. The billboards were a grey idea. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
second part

was a crap

absolutely unbelievable

1 star

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I DONT KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD

lack of loving is mighty old. TK U MLJ LV NV

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Nope! You're all wrong.

This is a good ending to "A Sad Story". A happy ending, the stupid slut Viki got dumped and the bag of shit that destroyed the marriage got his balls kicked in, friends made up, essentially everybody got what they deserved. I'll bet that billboard stuff cost a fortune though (LOL).

Good job Slirpuff!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
So let me get this straight

Our hero had to give up an eighteen year friendship because his wife doesn't know anything about fidelity? She tells him she is fucking someone, to the entire town no less. True and varify. She says she lied prove it. He has her confession and would come out better in the divorce. That restraining order wouldn't hold after the confession. He gets his house back temperarily. No this was a bad deal for our hero.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Not Bad......Not Good either

Both Ken and Carol were wrong. However Carol did not actually cheat. Ken was pissed about allowing Vicki to cuckold her husband in their house. It was only a matter of time before Ken and Carol reunited. Jim was the one who was fucked. Vicki cheated and ended their marriage.

Vicki should catch aids and suffer in excruciating pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Betrayed why you not in church this morning?

Go die of misery you fucking troll.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Anonasshole

Why don't you worry about your own pathetic life sucking cocks and getting fucked in the arse instead of messing with my disturbed life.. Eat shit and die mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

cornholed by a fat cock, he sucked the meaty one, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Five with Reservations

You wrote well and convincingly parallel to possible human nature so.........Five!

According to Vicki, Carol started dating two days after leaving Ken and they were now an item. Excuse me, at their age that included sex and Vicki had no reason to embellish other than possibly gloating.

Carol and Ken both guilty of not just really sitting down and hashing things out but there was an inference that her attorney had been advising her all along and I suspect now that he had been nurturing her frustration to the point of her not wanting to even persue things with Ken and, in fact, getting more and more cold towards him. She never once realized the implications of her accepting Dan and Vicki to screw in her house. I think her boyfriend (lawyer) manipulated her for his own pleasure and she is/was guilty of deceiving Ken for the few months prior to her demanding he respond to her demand for getting to a solution and the very 'Coldly' telling him...'Wrong Answer'...she already knew what she was going to do - thanks to the coaching of her new BF.

She made up her mind prior to leaving and all those years of marriage and loyalty meant nothing...now she had a lover, an adviser and an attorney - who needs Mr. Angry. Well, she had already moved on and never would have talked to him if it hadn't been for the billboards and the news media.

Trust me, he is a happy camper at the moment but after he calms down, his mind is going to go back to her being cold, Vicki stating she was an item with the attorney and the billboard saying 'Yes' to the question of her having sex with her new BF.

Well, they should have talked in the first place, they were both wrong in the decisions they made but his conduct being bad paled in comparison to her dating within two days of separation. A really loving and hurt woman would have waited until the divorce was final...damn - she was out already. Too Bad, many years lost. Actually, better now to get it over with and young enough to start over - with an honest woman.

BTW, I despise men who hurt women, I really like women but I have to say...foolish as how these two handled things - She was the dishonorable one and he was just a dumb idiot who didn't put things back together quick enough. Actually, the real future for these two is still ahead and apparently she is attractive enough to go out and enjoy a steady diet of educated, good looking and succesful men. He, on the other hand, won't fare so well and it will hurt but better in their late forties than later.

So, I feel for Ken, she is a latent closet slut and she is VERY calculating!

Okay, I rambled, you're good but I'm right. Just a story - I know.

Oh, write a sequel and find him an honest woman who lost or divorced her husband, someone who worships the type of man that is steady, believable, trustworthy, stable, caring and loving. Carol will get around and not like Vicki...Carol is a bit of class but a slut - none the less!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with

the previous anonymous writer. Get a really good attorney and screw the bitch to the wall. Life's too short to put up with such stupid shit from someone like her who was wrong, wrong, wrong from the beginning. She was as guilty as the woman who actually cheated. And... do we know she really, really didn't cheat herself? No, we don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree that most anon are fucking idiots

Fuck Carol, she's just as bad as that whore VIckie. Read FD45 story about cheating and the fuck heads that cover for the cheater are just as bad. But some of you jackasses seems to forget that in you fucked anon comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this woman is a total manipulator

she had been fucking her office legal and left him and started dating him and delivered an already prepared divorce action. Is this guy supposed to be so stupid he cant see, hear, read, or smell? She was fucking around on him, why the hell would he even consider taking her back, especially on her conditions? Plain stupid. You dont take in trash. you throw it out.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MaN

you've got talent....bill.....10

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stay away from her

she wanted to divorce after doing that shit then dated her lawyer

fuck her no pussy is worth that shit.

DIVORCE.

bye bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Read the signs!

She said she lied about sleeping with another. Something had to be done to move it on. She did it. It worked. She learned her lesson and in another way he learned his.

Great story (s)

I've read them all, twice now. Sure wish you'd write some more.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story a little chopped

I didn't love the story based on the confused plot lines and why their own house was used for debauchery. The overreactions and beating the drum over and over was on the the extents of plausibility. The flow was syncopated and the problems were contrived and far reaching. However, the description emotion were within reasonable limits.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Planning

Forget all the rubbish that went on before he recieved the divorce papers. On recieving the divorce papers and restraining order and seeing the depth of planning that went into preparing the papers, and the fact that she was dating a another man. He should of dumped her cheating arse for good, would'nt you? Slirpuff you write good stories keep up the good work.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

the minutes the slut served him he should have opened all of the gas valves in the house, waited thrity minutes and tossed a flair inside - you want the house cunt - just sweep it up in a fucking trash bag and take it with you. and since you have a new cock, i will make sure you can take that with you anytime time you want - it will not have your boyfriend attached to it but what the hell.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
ugh

Too much. His wife lets her friend commit adultery in his house? She condoned the act by aiding her friend in it. That tells you what she thinks of adultery. That tells you she is a person of low moral character. Given her character she is likely to have cheated herself or committed other scummy acts. Other than the aggressive divorce suit. There is no reason to stay with her. Yuck!

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsabout 11 years ago
Sugnu sure nailed it

A wife in a porn story with a low moral character?!!? I'm shocked and stunned.

by the way, does a person who is reading a porn story demonstrate high moral character?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
lol.....just as much as somebody that writes them....hint hint

now or morality is call into question for disagreeing with a comment, what a world what a world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't think this is believable.

With all the evidence he had that the lawyer she was seeing alienated her affection for him, slept with her by her own public admission, and both were provably in violation of ethics clauses (put Vicki on the stand), he would crush her in court. This should have ended very differently, unless his attorney was a complete idiot. Just saying the tides turned. They could still have worked it out, if you wanted, just not with her in control.

Btw, imho, the guest room was likely Carol returning the favor for what Vicki provided her. She only wanted hubby back on her terms, and likely will cuckold him again. You might consider a sequel months later where the press catch her doing just that. It would be fun.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
you should have

Left it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
File for divorce citing adultry by Carol.

Why should he pay for her stupidity and foolishness.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Half and Half, but a good story

I liked the story itself, but had a few problems with the characters. I honestly thought Ken was a douche bag from the first chapter. He and his wife were working on their marriage, then he throws it all away because of her making a bad choice. Yes he should have been angry and hurt, but her mistake was forgivable. She didn't in the first chapter. He took it to the extreme because of his bromance with Jim. However, in the second chapter, I really disliked this bitch. While I felt that he was getting what he deserved, I expected her to at least apologize. She didn't show any remorse. While Ken was taking it too far, she still made a big mistake and should have learned something. Counseling should have been the next step, not a sudden divorce. She had to have began the proceedings a couple of months into their alienation for him to get served four months after he caught Vicki being a hoebag. Both of these characters are ready to chop off their noses to spite their faces. While I love the billboard idea, I really didn't like them getting back together. Unless they go to counseling, they'll be divorced again in two years.

One last comment. You can't get a restraining order to keep someone out of their own house because he threatened your FRIEND. That was utter bullshit. If his lawyer didn't find away around that, he wasn't worth his law degree.

All in all, I thought this was a good story. Didn't agree with it, but it was a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Sad Story Previous Part
A Sad Story Series Info