All Comments on 'Panties for Mom'

by EmilyBune

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Clueless

38D-32-44 and 170 lbs? Clearly written by someone who's got no clue about women's weight or measurements. "Duh, bigger is better, right?" Dude, the reason your mom didn't get laid may have had something to do with the fact that someone with those measurements would look like a fucking pear-shaped whale. This belongs in the fetish column, for the pervs who want BBW's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stop

Stop writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who was worse, the writer or the editor?

I can't beleive you contracidted yourself at least three times in such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stop the pain

Stop the pain...STOP WRITING!!!

My 11 yr old could write a better story than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happened to the kids

You said that mom was going to watch the kids, then you pull into a Wal-mart and your wife makes sure the kids are playing, then you both go into the store. Duh, where was mom and who was watching the kids? Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Light and Lively

Actually this was pretty good. Sure you can pick about the errors but the premise was still very good. A very uninhibited hot sexy wife wanting to bring some spice into the life of the mother in law. Who knows just maybe they buy the panties and mom starts to perk up and before you know it all three are having all kinds of kinky sexual fun. Hope you continue with the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
turn off

Wow your mom is so short and fat. Eeeww

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Los

Does he get to fuck his mom???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked the story but..........

It ended with me holding my cock in my hand........ Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Panty Plowing Mama

Part two is you need to wear your wife's panties while you plow your mother's pussy in the ones you bought for her, maybe get her sloppy drunk and all in love with you from internet banter, not knowing her secret internet lover that you have been exchanging pictures with was her dotting son. Figure out the build up. Incest stories do very well on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn this is from 2009- guess there will not be a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous