All Comments on 'My Wife's Bitch'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

super hot story what a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once freed

One quick shot to her gut, bring your knee up swiftly to her face, breaking her nose and then tell her "I don't think so".

Pleasure_LoverPleasure_Loverover 10 years ago
Good

Good story!

Though, I'm beginning to see a pattern to these femdom haters... anon, thinks of ways to escape slavery, says something about divorce or breakup, thinks the dominant is bitch... I think I see the pattern clearly. Don't let these assholes get to you, hardnose. They are immature and don't seem to understand this is a fetish that some people may like even though they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So he sent her to jail

For spousal rape. Then divorced her taking all the assets while she was in jail. Who would stay with a cunt like that? Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What did she say

When he took his gun and shot her? And watched her bleed to death on the floor?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
yes and no.

Yes, I like the story. You've got a good plot line, and your characters are good. It's kind of rough, though (I know, I'm reading smut for free and I'm complaining). I guess my constructive suggestion is to use the editors/proof-readers available. This will let your skill shine through more clearly.

As for the folks who are going off against the story (anonymously of course), I encourage you to ignore them. While this lifestyle isn't for everyone, there are people who enjoy living it, and those who enjoy reading about it. Thank you for sharing this story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well done ! I've often fantasized myself of being a strong lady's bitch. To get it up the ass is soooooooo humiliating yet quite stimulating .

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Wimp Should Just Jump Off a Tall Building!

What a fucking pussy! Once a month?! He should have just taken the bitch by force,if necessary,at least 3 times a week!

She hit hard in the FACE with the paddle?! WTF! He should have bitch-slapped the twat into the next zip code!

Sorry but the wife's a bitch who doesn't love him if she's just gonna shit all over him like that~ AND,being a sissy wimp doesn't just instantly happen 'cause the wife treats him like crap one night!

Yeah,I know,it's fantasy/fiction. Still,it makes me want to hurl that it's well beyong sexual in that he's stuck with all the housework,chores,etc.,while Bitchy sits on her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have wanted for years to be my wifes bitch! She loves to use her strap-on with me. We however, have not turned it into your situation. When she fucks me it is as if a were a woman. I love it! I do not find it humiliating at all. It is just another sexual thing we do. More stories/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ditch the Bitch

What a cunt,inflicting that kind of pain on someone she's supposed to love!

She could have started off in a moderate manner,AFTER discussing his fantasies with him'

Her actions require some payback including whipping her sorry ass and then packin' his pipe up her pooper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife's bitch

This is truly my life at home now .....I was made to quit my job so my wife could have my ass all the time for the past 11 yrs now and truly remarkable only thing I don't like is when she makes me jack off and shoot it all over my face then she takes pics and show her female friends at work....now they call me the cumhub.....but my name is Larry s

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Some commentators believe they need to give advice to others on how to see something. Let's be honest, if a person / woman treats a man / husband like that, then they go to jail for a long time. Sexual violence is also committed by women. And what that has to do with a fetish is inexplicable to me. Some idiots don't get it. In a partnership, everything happens amicably. If not, then the partnership is destroyed. That's what this woman did in your story. She did sexual violence to her husband. If she had spoken to him beforehand and if they had mutually agreed on a procedure, then we would speak of a very good partnership. Unfortunately, all that remains here is stupid booze with no real content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you a 17 year old? This mess reads like the juvenile ramblings of an idiot.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchover 1 year ago

that wasnt loving femdom that was rape simple as that sorry not a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh my goodness, the spelling is horrific!, that word means bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it got me really hard, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An initial session that gets out of hand. Takes away the erotic part. It could have been good but ended

up just being abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I want my wife to control me like that.

1Martiniman1Martiniman29 days ago

All that for masturbating…just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous