All Comments on 'Father and Son'

by Jayhawker12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot plot /scenerio idea-lacks erotic appeal

definetly a hot plot/scenerio idea- dad/son bi action-but you have written absolutely no erotic/sex charged dialogue or plot development- no background on who your characters are..and how and why dad/son reached this point??? are they bi/gay basically str8??? where is mom/wife??what do their physical selves look like??? no information ! ! -hope you take this scenerio- really develop it...and make it hot and "nasty"..as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

why the fuck does every story end with "can we do this again"!

LuciaTolentinoLuciaTolentinoabout 11 years ago
Meh.

The story was fine; I liked the graphic, sensual descriptions. However, the buildup was too fast and they had insufficient motivation--how come neither of them considered how wrong it might be? It just doesn't seem realistic without those thoughts. I also disliked the use of distancing verbs and unneeded adverbs. As any literary critic would tell you, it's better to show that a character said something a certain way, rather than stick an adverb in the description's place. There's no need to spoon-feed the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story of true father and son bonding

Anyone notice that the talented author is 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager? I'm sure Jayhawker's fat young prick was hard as he wrote the story, he probably shot a healthy load at the end. No need for excessive "buildup" in my opinion. Here are two fit males who love each other to pieces, each with a prick that gets hard at the drop of a hat and a pair of balls he has to unload all the time, and what do you suppose is going to happen? They blow their balls all over the place, that's what. So what happens next? My personal preference is for dad to treat his boy like a girl and flip him over on his belly. His son raises his cute boyish butt high in the air, wiggles it in open invitation, then his father shoves his fat veiny daddy-dick up his boy's tight little twat, and gives his son the hot incestuous fuck of his life. Anyway, keep up your fine literary efforts, young Jayhawker, you have a gift for writing and a marvelously dirty mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking my dad

we love sucking each other big cocks and drinking each other cum then fucking eacher other brains out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dad & son

Story was good too brief about sucking each other c-cks, could have went into more detail,still aroused my c-ck, made it a bit stiff.

P.S. B y the way to make this a good story ( keep it "oral" only.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dad & son

the two getting to blow off each other was good got c*ck hard real fast.

The only thing was too brief,

Wish I had a older man to suck me off when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not same

I loved the story, anything with dad and son is exciting to me. Perhaps because when I was very very young my dad would touch me or "scrub" me and made me " help" him wash up his "piece " in shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sitting on my dad's lap was not going down same road that you thought it should have it focast more on the mother and the son rather then father and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me being the dad I was a late bloomer I didn't start puberty till I was going on 15 and my son was 10 when I noticed arm pit hair with fuzz on his face. By 12 he had a hairy chest and that is when I took him to a nude beach telling him he didn't have to get naked if he didn't want to and to my surprise he got naked before we got out of the car. When he pulled his shorts off I couldn't help but look over to see how big it was since I saw him naked just starting puberty. He had it all trimmed up and it was so much bigger than me when I was soft. He saw me look at him and he said he was already getting a chubby asking me if I was going to take mine off to so I slid my shorts off and he looked at mine and I was getting hard to. I told him I would be hard most of the day because I liked being naked outside. He told me he was glad he wasn't the only one getting hard and when I looked again he had a great big fat cock as we walked to the beach. That is when I told him don't be surprised when guys start to walk by us staring at our cock's and he said that he loves to show off his dick because most of his friends aren't even starting puberty yet and they all look at his saying you are so lucky to have that big one already. When we got to the beach he said can we give them something to look at and could we jerk off and I told him sure but I wanted to give him a blow job right there on the beach and he was happy to say let's 69 and really give them something to look at and that's what we did for the first time but not the last.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy4 months ago

Cool short story but I wish it continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous