All Comments on 'My Wife's Lost Weekend'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hilarious!

Not the story, which I didn't read, but when I read the first comment on the feedback portal I had to say something about that. Everybody has the right to criticize, but it would be nice if the comment was at least semi-literate. Never in the history of the English language have so many spelling errors been made in one paragraph. Who read him the story, his Mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F?

00-Just another sad swinger who has no idea what do with his tiny little prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah

and when the house burned down and thewy all died theirs wouldnt be either....oh well then he and his buddy could collect the insurance and go on with life and be rid of nigger fucked whores and the niggers that raped them....thing is who would want them after taht either....oh well new wive and life goes on....maybe her friends wont be gamblers ...if so accidents happen...after all he was golfing away and wasnt home....police would have to assume the niggers got drunk and accidently set the house on fire....oh well he can then actually say he had a hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what life with a whore

a sorry excuse of a man,others fucking wife in your house.dumb and no common sense.write shit just to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All your characters

All your characters are shit, if I walked in on my wife fucing a bunch of men there would be a lot of dead guys and two dead whores, I sure as hell wouldn't want to fuck one of the filthy cunts. By the way, I carry and I'm a shitload better than just good with a weapon. I had to skim the story because it was obvious where this garbage was going. Suck a barrel and pull the trigger. Yeah, you can bash me 'cause I'm anon, but you sure as hell don't want to meet me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad writing hot story

get that slut fuck good I wanna hold her panties to the side an you feed that fat black cock up her wet cunthole while she squeals then finger her ass and fuk her the little blonde blue eyes baby whore wife spread legs so fukin wide shaved hole fucked raw an hubby strappin' her tits an ass with a belt and more brothers comin through the door givin it high fives an slapping and fucking up the whitey blonde tart ass mouth cunt slip her E's n speed make a two day shag fuck of the white slut and listen MR. I GOTTA GUN YOU LIMP DICKED FAGGOT FUCKIN WANK OFF AND CRAWL AWAY YOU AS SCARY AS A SLIMY WHITE SLUG DICK: PUSSY BOY.

rainbow001rainbow001over 14 years ago
Good stuff but...

Writing was good but I don't think the husband's reaction to all of this was anywhere believable. In the end that killed it for me. Still keep writing please. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get yourself a pussy

by cutting off yor small pee pee and your marbles (NO balls for you) and become a female and then you can FUCK BLACK COCK you SON OF A SLUT HO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He's not a man, he's a fucktard

Don't care how many there are, how big they are...my .357 would even the odds quite nicely. A real man protects his wife and his house, not offer them up to the first black man that shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IS THE HUSBAND STUPID OR JUST RETARDED

NO ANGER? REVENGE? DIVORCE? WHY DOESN'T THE HUSBAND DO SOMETHING? LEAVE,CHANGE THE LOCKS, THROW HER CLOTHES OUT THE DOOR, DO SOMETHING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Up until

...she looks up at him and mouthed that she was sorry, there might have been an excuse, some therapy and life back to the two of them; however, kissing the two guys on the way out of the bathroom - over the top, Done & Done!!! Next finding her in the front room doing more guys - fuck her and I don't mean sexually. Now, you did say hubby was an idiot and made an excuse to fuck Kris, what an idiot. Most golfers are a little macho, reasonably educated and these two are together for all these years and now in their 40's...well, this whole story sucks (fantasy yes) and you might have considered the indignant husband quietly taking camera pictures and leaving - an Epilogue stating that the divorce was finally over and his ex and her friend were living with black guys, doing parties and generally prostituting...or, just go ahead and make him a cuck...it wouldn't fit the 45 year old profile you gave him but lets face it, you're wanting to make a cuck out of him. By the way, is this story about you???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only Part Missing

Is where you kick the cheating bitches ass out, after you get your Glock and pop a few caps in some folks. IR is hot, but rape and a cheating bitch of a wife are not, ahhhh typical of the cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
intense

My wife uses big black dildos and loves the size. I would love to see her take

on the real thing and maybe several at onethe time like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey!

Where's the part where he divorces her cheating ass with testimony and evidence of adultery, leaving her with no alimony and no splitting of property? Or if that doesn't happen, where's the part where she stops fucking around and tries to make amends with her husband? Please make a conclusion or suffer the wrath of angry critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just when you think it can't get any worse on this site

This is posted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's a Cuckold Now

Maybe he should of left before he tried Kris on for size. Gotten a lawyer, emptied half of their bank assets, cancelled credit cards, quit his job and left the area for good. Once you black you mever go back. She'll be sooooo stretched out, he'll never be able to give her what she needs now. A great big cavern is there now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My life with Pam would never be the same.

And I found out not being married to Pam anymore never phased me one time, because my next wife never cheated on me once.. Besides, Pam died in a violent drive by shooting at Tony's "Stash House"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Live with Who?

Whoever it is it sure as shit won't be tha slut Pam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Nobody on the planet is this stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wrong category, belongs in NonConsent

OlFrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Who the hell is Pam?

Was the last thing i said as I walked away from the slut I used to know.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago
Rediculous

Or maybe worse than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit! She’ll never be the same because she’ll be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Divorced asap with lots of pics & video to use on her and damn some of those same pics & video ended up online. I’d make sure she got lots of exposure. Sorry, this isn’t non consent. She’s a fucking idiot whore but no question she had a way out. What? Couldn’t call the police. Yeah the story is moronic but I’d ruin that sluts life. Wait until friends & family & employers see those pics & video. Say goodnight Pam

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Co tu komentować. Kolejna opowiesc o idiocie który uwaza się za faceta. To nie jest ta kategoria. Opowiesci dla chorych psychicznie to nie ten dział.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What kind of crap was that? So outlandish it goes right over the cliff into the abyss where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Hate it. Not into stupid husbands and humiliation. When is someone just going to grab a shotgun and start firing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous