All Comments on 'Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 02'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shaping up Well ...

Young wife and old man is fun ... and you write well

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff!

Wonderful build-up. Very well written.

Can't wait to see Shilpa's (and Arun's) reaction when they see what this old guy is packing.

Balram's her man!

pettharapettharaover 14 years ago
WOW!

Lovely story!

No doubt this old stud will give this wayward wife what she needs.

Keep going!

kkitkkitover 14 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story. Haven't read such good story for a long time. I've always loved old man and young wife. However, hope you can make this story more longer and with more cheating of the wife which hides it from the husband.

It would be great to be able to see they cheat while her husband is nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The good the bad and the wife

Good beginning. I enjoy the hot wife and old man genre. Well written with gradual buildup. Perhaps after the old man gets her the first time he'll sense her vulnerability and take her more than once and in all ways. With her reluctant protests or outright non-consent of course. That would make for some interesting bedtime conversations between this married couple no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice job!

Good read!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Wife Gone Bad Ch 2

Oh, I love her. She is very bad, and he is very hard.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
I thought

I thought that, according to LW at least, all Indian wives are bad or at least whores. Liking very much I am the many of comments. I guess Yoda was Indian, and very hard he was when near by whore's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five stars (*****). The chapter was brilliantly conceieved & masterfully crafted. Shilpa keeps disclosing more & more about what took place betwn her & Balram uncle. Shilpa has Arun completely wrapped around her little finger!

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous