All Comments on 'Just the Beginning'

by FaithWhite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 14 years ago
POV

Don't write stories about me (you) write them from your POV, make a character other than me the other person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuck yeah

i really enjoyed your story. and i look forward to reading more from you! thanks

kelvin-hallkelvin-hallalmost 14 years ago
Well done

Love the story, I look forward to more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is a true story.

Beautiful story from a beautiful girl.

allitnilallitnilalmost 14 years ago
More please

Great start, I love kiss n tell stories like these. I hope you have more stories about your anal experiences.

BebeslutBebeslutover 13 years ago
Nice!

Good work, Faith. Keep it up (your ass! LOL!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Normally. .

. .Such A Stories are either Jingo or brutal, and male. I avoid them; with enough experience to know not all women are so tuned. This Tho was CLASS and one of the Best life reads. Total well done. .and enjoy.

allitnilallitnilover 13 years ago
The first of many I hope

A great first story about anal how it should be practiced and how it should be enjoyed. Looking forward to reading some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story of your first time. My husband is gentle with me too, never forcing it. Now I thoroughly enjoy him fucking my ass as we do it about 2x a week. I crave the intense feeling when his hot cum shoots into my ass.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 12 years ago
Most excellent!

Faith yours is actually the first time I've read one of the Anal stories. I really enjoyed your story and will read more thanks to you. Hope you will continue writing and I know it takes time to write a good one like this.

14Kink14Kinkalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Love the story...well written and makes you feel like you are there balls deep :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different

You didn't just delve into sick animalistic pleasure that others somehow enjoy. It actually seemed like there was love there, between a married couple. Rare. But it's the way it should be. Excellent. 5 stars. Also, no profanity. Unheard of, but good. All around, and with the factors mentioned previous, the best I've seen. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

Very sexy, but while I guess this isn't the place to correct someone about there grammar regardless I will, in the story you are mixing two perspectives and also two tenses those being; First Person(I) and Present tense and Second person(you) and future tense. This is completely incorrect grammar wise and rather distracting... When writing you need to choose First, Second or Third person you shouldn't mix and match where you feel like it.

Other then that great story.

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
Succinct

I'm not a fan of second person but this was a well-written example. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I thought it was a great story about the fears and pleasures (and practical issues) of taking a cock up your ass. ;) Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice...

Love anal, it's my predilection. I was startled near the end, "Your hands caress my face and leaning in, your warm breath on my lips, YOU BREATH INTO ME, "You're welcome, Faith," and close the gap and softly kiss my lips."

"you breath into me" makes no sense in English. Did you mean "you breathe into me" or did you mean "your breath into me" ? Either of these last two would make sense. I mention it because I notice that so many authors here don't know the diff between breath and breathe, the noun and the verb. Or, did you just make a typo?

Good story, though - I love putting it in her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed this

Thank you I will look forward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous