All Comments on 'A Change in My Wife Ch. 02'

by wed81

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total Crap

Why bother writing this crap, it aint even erotic. I will pass on the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Concept For An Erotic Story

I love the idea of a stranger controling the couple like sexual puppets. Well written and the sort of erotica that can be shared by a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Yikes and more YIKES! and YIKES! again.

00-Just another cucky hubbie. Her cunt will get so loose by the time he fucks her next. And of course all that cum he will be licking up out her nasty cunt. And no it won't be his. Don't forget about when she gets pregant as well. Then thety meet a black friend with a 20inch prick. Anything else that might be called a cliche?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unusual story, and nice pace

my initial reaction was that the instructions seem pretty tame... but on second thought, I like the build up. It's an exciting fantasy, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's wrong with you people?

For those that complain about the 'cuck' stories (which this obviously isn't); why don't you go back to your incest stories! I believe the 'loving wives' category fosters bad memories for the certain negative toned people; the ones that can't get it up, are always being cheated on by their significants because they don't know how to please their wife, aren't sexualy adventurous, and don't understand that these stories aren't real.

As far as this story; it seems way to rushed. Take your time and build up the story a bit more but I like what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry but this IS a CUCK/BDSM story.

And should be put in that section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cute story

love how it has begun (and if it doesn't continue, that's too bad).

It is a little hard to believe how the husband went along with it this easily but hell, we've all been 'cut off' at some point!

I think the key to more is how it should stay for awhile only between the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I liked this very much and can't wait for ch.03 andch.04

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
So far so good

I think this should still be kept as a man and wife. But I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Fun

Just a note to say that your story was both hot and fun. Its rare to find a writer that does both well. The whole process could be drawn out a bit more (simply because it would extend the readers pleasure of your story), other then "more please", I'd say great job!

whoshotjohnwhoshotjohnover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Great story keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cumslut.Whore. Cuckold?

0

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
????

Where is this going and why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife perked up with this chapter. The dominant aspect could be promising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous