All Comments on 'Connie at an Adult Bookstore Ch. 02'

by cmorehead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
glory hole sluts rock

Connie you are such a good slut and I know the fun you had as I too have a bookstore that I go to on those horny nights when all else fails. I just love sucking cocks in there and unlike you I dont lose count and have sucked 9 on my best night. I hope you keep up with the stories as I love them and would love to find a gurlfriend to go there with and put on a show for the guys before draining all those beautiful cocks. sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com xoxoxo Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A girl after my own heart

You brought back many sweet memories with that story. I too was a glory hole girls and long for it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

I envy your stamina! I wish I could do as many as you were able to do.

theothermrtheothermrabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Great story, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Tina the whore

very well written but as Tina, a dedicated crossdresser, I had a hard time figuring out why Connie wasn't giving them her ass also. Like Connie, I love the ABS locations and suck and fuck just about any cock I can get. It's great to have cocks in your mouth and your ass at the same time. You can take twice as many in the same time frame and the feeling is great. She might well have higher standards than I do. I'm nothing but a cocksucking/fucking cum slut whore that can't get enough. I hit the 2 ABS locations near me and two highway rest area where truckers park for the night and try to always meet my goal of taking at least 30 cocks per night. I do on average 1000 cocks per year and wish it was 2000. I can't get enough of the long, hard, cum filled meat to ever satisfy my desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a whore

I love book stores they are so much fun it reminded me of a time I sucked 20 dudes in one night

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pantyhose gloryhole

I love it,i have just come from a gloryhole,where i wore pantyhose under my jeans,i took them off,leaned my pantyhosed bottom against the hole.a hand came through,moving over my pantyhose,up my legs,my cock went hard,then i felt a pushing against my bottom,it was his cock,so i pulled the pantyhose down,he rubbed the head against my hole,i couldnt resist,i held his cock,not long but thick,guided him to my hole and he did the rest entering me.He fucked straight into me,i held still,pushed right back.He made my cock go hard,his cock in me,then when i felt him swell my cock shot jets of cumm,he didnt last long,after that and warmth filled my bottom.I am sitting here in my squishy pantyhose,a guy followed me into the adult internet booth as i was about to type this and he said i saw that,and he had his rather large cock out,so i just bent over,lowered my pantyhose and he fucked my used hole,grabbing my hips,for some time,then filled my hole again.So i had to tell you.

freeforallfreeforallalmost 12 years ago
Great story

That sounds like so much fun. Hope there are future chapters of Connie's adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Connie cum here

I would love to be in the arcade when you arrive! Nice remembrance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

liked your stories wish you was close to be part of your story you have any pics' like to read and jackoff on them

littledklittledkabout 5 years ago
Very hot

Whole lot of cummin' goin' on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cumslut Redux

Oh, yes, good read, much cum. At 19, I became physically handicapped; I was a cocksucker so I dedicated my whole life to being a cock sucking slut, so I, too, knelt and sucked cock after cock for most of my 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s in ABSs. 30 years of cock sucking = 100 to 200 per week for 200 weeks = 4000 blowjobs, at @1/3 teaspoon per cum = ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous