All Comments on 'New Life for Lynne Ch. 04'

by sub_Lynne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
here's hoping she turns the table on him.

and makes him lick he stink off of a 500lb man. That'll show him.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
hahah

She does seem like she is always getting into trouble :) but i like her personality/attitude. Her being feisty.

Well.... after the punishment im sure she is going have to face after disobeying her master, i hope after after that, jeff and lynne kind of... umm get 'closer'. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The wrong way around

Beverley and I,

Liked where the story went, but remebering how we aquiered our male pet, as far as reality is, this is something the wrong way around. Our Willem sleeps in his dog basket for a little over 40 years. We have both have a child by him me a son and Beverley a daughter. Yes for the last 40 or more years he pisses like a dog against a tree and squats for a thurd outside; after which he spreads it in our flower garden under the mulch, Our flower garden looks great.

And when our son reached the age of 18 we sold him to our young friends. A couple,who mother introduced us too he seems to work out well as their pet.

The story line is great, since we are so far superior to men it never fails to anger me, when one of us is maltreated even if it is just a story line

LOL Jan

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 14 years ago
Eat it bitch!

Eat it and be grateful. You don't even deserve that cunt - it should be dog food and cum with a piss chaser nothing else. That's all you sluts deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What A Filthy Slut!

You are nothing but a dirty filthy cum dump! You have a goddamned fucking perverse mind. AND I LOVE IT! I'd love to have you around to cum on and piss on anytime I fucking felt like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A very nice, well written story. I love Lynnes continuing degradation.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Y U K

Amazing she didn t kill the bastard and leave this might be the worst story that this site has; any other votes ? !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yummy

Oh this got me soo fucking hot. I want more. You have a dirty perverted mind and Im loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the sickest, most twisted story yet.

I was appalled by the story. I wish I hadn't read the entire thing! Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
slave treatment

Pretty harsh treatment for a slave, but practical and realistic. no love should be involved, I believe only a woman thusly treated can write so mercilessly.

ThANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous