All Comments on 'No More Secrets'

by semolina

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Very, very good

A wonderful story of reconnecting after life gets in the way. The wife takes a desperate step to overcome the ennui their life has become and it works wonderfully.<P>

A touching story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

I liked this a lot, not sure a tape of my wife would be a turn on, but well written and belivable.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
wow... very interesting story..Great?

This is a very interesting story and a great read. The plot is fabulous and consistent and the characters extremely well developed.

<br></br>

Linds comes across as hot beautiful woman with strong sexual needs. I am not sure why or How the passion left the marriage.

<br></br>

There is an aspect to this that is a little bothersome. It is something we see in a lot of LW stories. It seems one of the reasons why the passion went out about a year ago was that the Jack... the husband... started working more and got 2 promotions in a short period of time.

<br></br>

Meanwhile Linda is consume by the kids. OK... it happens. But why do the wives always assmue that because ther husband is working harder and harder to provide for her and the family ..that somehow he does NOT Love her anymore.?

<br></br>

often this is used an excuse for the wife to step out and cheat. Of course that did not happen here.

<br></br>

My point is that if Linds still has a smoking hot body and still looks great WHY would she assume that Jack stopped loving her? <b>Linda appears to be a very strong sexual woman... for her to suddenly leap to this idea jack has stopepd loving her.... and never make any effort on her part to see if the passion is gone ... seems hard to figure. </b>

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Very Nice story.

This was very well written with two very likeable characters. I am not entirely sure about him getting excited about seeing his wife get shagged by someone else.

However as it was years ago I would hope the husband would realise that it was years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure

I have never submitted a comment before and have read hundreds of stories. This was by far one of the best ever. Touching, and sexy and a great great read. Thank you for sharing it with us

jack_strawjack_strawover 14 years ago
nice work

Good story, very real to life. The only criticism I have is you need to break up your paragraphs into much shorter bites. Readers tend to get scared off by huge blocks of copy. It is a testament to your skill that I decided to wade through them, and I'm glad I did. Look forward to more.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent story and writing

This was fresh and original. Great read. Thank you.

TE_RossTE_Rossover 14 years ago
A good read

With the exception that your initial paragraphs were much too long, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Aside from the love this couple shares; this is one of the few stories where the inclusion of the children was written realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Crap!!!!!!

This was fantastic! I mean seriously...fan-fucking-tastic. You brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for a truly wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure which of the two is most stupid.

Copies destroyed or not and if she has some so does someone else somewhere. She was a porn actress destroyed or not. She got fucked on film and he actually saw her reactions. They are together they dont have AIDS so for so good. But it would have been nice if she had been upfront and told him of her history before he stuck his dick in her. Afterwards is to late. You said in the story all couples begin to drift apart, not true. Some do, some dont, most never recover from it. Finding out this about her, how can he now believe any thing she says or ever said. Including the no secrets line.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very Erotic Story

Really hot story. Their relationship is perfectly understandable. She was blocked for a long time, she thinks the clock is running down and finds a way to get the fire going again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Supurb writing

Professionally written,minimal suspension of belief. Good story, good plot. What's not to like?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Now this is what I would call a well

written story. This is the kind of fiction that makes reading erotica worth while. Thanks for writing this one. For all the workaholics out there take note.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Excellent

Wow!! Loved it. Need more like this. Thanks for sharing.

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Great Story

Two characters a reader can care about, thrown in with some pretty good sex and laced with a modicum of dirty talk make for a really good read. Linda and Jack reconnecting at the end provides a satisfying conclusion to this tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

A porn past leads to a sexy future for a loving husband and wife.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Not nearly as bad as I had expected. Decent story.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

That slight fixation on a big cock is a dead giveaway to some degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous