All Comments on 'First Anal: Not Really'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not the least bit erotic, on purpose?

Better written than many stories on Literotica, but a quick spellcheck would help. Pretty sure you meant "gaping" and not "gapping." Also, it's the junkie who buys drugs, it's the dealer who sells them -- that makes the last paragraph a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?

Why did you take the time out to write this garbage. This story was not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what an

astute observation. Think I saw that movie too...

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Interesting twist

Enjoyed your story - not often that you are invited into seeing sex through a pro's eyes. A very interesting twist. Since almost all negative feedback is from 'anonymous', ignore it and write what you please.

Thank you for sharing this story.

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic?

Who's complaining about erotic? This was realistic and a nice gut-check with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unfortunately but sometimes true

When I was you younger and worked as a bartender at the largest strip bar in Boston in the 1980's, there were a lot of strippers who went naked. The women who worked the floor gave multiple blow jobs or pulled trains just to get money for crystal meth. In the break room, there were always women who were either snorting or shooting speed in the bottom of the feet so that it wouldn't show up as tracks on their arms. Porno, stripping, or turning tricks for drugs has been going on for hundred of years and unfortunately some women don't just get it. It isn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The guys had to masturbate?

Kind of phony, since they could have come inside her (much, much better). but hey, it's a stupid video

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3523 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.