All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy'

by RandyHubby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this was going to be a little erotic, but it turned out to be a long paragraph of nothing.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Interogation time

I rather think you need to do a more in depth conversation with her, perhaps while you are pounding her pussy drop a few well worded questions, at least probe her responses. Use your imagination and she might open like a flower. Be patient, rush and it will dead end, but you know her so usa her weaknesses as prybars. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, 7....

7 Paragraphs to say NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY SEXY

sexy story - I understand your dilemma - that mixture of intense sexy excitement and red hot jealousy is an unbelievable one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this guy supposed to be as dumb and stupid

as he reads. She is giving him no sex after all that before and for all he knows she is carrying on her FF tangle. And she wants to be full time whore to some guy and says its ok if he serves as a gigilo. Get a grip, get a divorce, and cut your losses before you get some STDs or AIDS from her by sharing the same household but without sex. She isnt pushing your buttons she is telling you in a nonconfrontal way what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

You are a cockold, she has cut you off and is giving it away. What you wanted, happy now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Drivel

00-Cuckold wimps should always lose. You are or want to be a cuckold wimp and you will lose your wife to any man or woman who wants her. You tiny dick will probably get hard and you can watch as she fucks and gets fucked by anyone and everyone who takes her fancy. Such is the life of a tiny dicked cuckold wimp swinger. If you had any balls at all you wouldn't be writing this story you would be in a divorce case and your wife would soon be a an EX-wife. Then you and her can fuck and suck any one you want without being married.

ohioohioover 14 years ago
ignore the haters

and just keep the story going, please. Lots of us want to see where you are going to take it. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story should be continued

This story could be a "loving Wives" story, or if the plot changes even just a little, it might be better to place it in a different story category. I personally am not interested in plots such as the ones discussed between husband and wife here. I don't think that such fantasies that he has are very common. But as Ohio says, the author should definitely continue his story. RAG

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A problem

in that the present piece leaves us hanging. I find it fascinating that many commentators assume they know more than the author has stated here. I have to admit that if I were in the situation described in the last paragraphs, my comeback would have been, wow, you mean he would buy things for you without getting any sex at all?? I do believe that being cut off would provoke a most violent reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
talking out of his ass

where do these dumbass people come from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuckold???

Not much of a story. But I see the seeds being planted for a series of cuckold events. WNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So a cuck & watcher or a watcher & cuck?

You need to decide writer as it is important to ohio. He is torn by his need to be humiliated or to be humiliated.<P>

How strange - and sad for each of you seeking male self disrespect.<P>

Maybe you can both use the same analysts couch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's just a story

with potential, why take it so seriously. As to the erotic question, the author warned you in the preface that there is no sex in this story, so why complain about it.<p>Give the story a chance before you condemn it, some of you readers have some serious issues to overcome. This is an erotic site, something for everyone. Don't like this story, go on to something you prefer, instead of bitching and moaning about it. Enough said.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He may as well go along with what she wants

Hell the poor guy isn't getting any pussy now, maybe if she sells a little of that ass she can pay some of the bills. The problem is that she probably wouldn't give him anything but grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!

GREAT beginning,..just a tease though,..please let her be fucking around on her man, get caught, then tell him he has a little dick, and her lover is so much bigger than him, and fucks her so much better, and that he has no choice but to deal with it, and he does gladly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Low Self Esteem

Your stupidity in playing daring games with her is a telltale sign to her that you are weak and she can play. Most likely, she already has. Shut up, eat creampies and admit to her that you want her to cuck you...sicky/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You need to work on story developing. You said too much in too few words about her past sexual history. You cut the story short where it had to start in ernest. She must have taken a powerful, rich lover. Sugar is just a condiment. * You gave up. Or you changed your pen name? Where is part 2?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Randy, but sensitive

RandyHubby must have been scared off, despite the comments being rather mild (at least in this slaughter-house of a category!). Either that, or he is taking his time on Ch2! Bet it's a killer when it DOES come out!

Pity, it was an interesting start...Hubby (ot the story) should have, at least, started some evidence-gathering (of the inexpensive kind!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Short

More story makes for more loyal fans.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Little

This little exposition didn't make sense. Was it supposed to?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Your marriage has an expiration date

You better find out when that is and start hiding money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife Sugar Baby Experience

So I have had this fantasy for some time. My wife getting fucked by another man for money. It's thrilling and exhilarating and totally frightening at the same time. We got to talking and finally went for it. She registered on seeking arrangements and wow.....guys are perverts (of course). Some background my wife is in her early 30's and a model. I am in my late 40's.

Well the evening came (out of town in a big city). We agreed to share all the details, everything after. When she left my heartrate went through the roof. I was checking her location all night on the iPhone. I had several hours on my own so I decided to have a nice dinner, hit up a strip club, and go get a happy ending massage (she knows about it, I told her). Well all night the only thing I could do was dwell on on it. What are they doing now, why is dinner so long. Finally I get a text that they were going to his hotel to "relax and smoke some weed". From what I was told they did that had small talk and then discussed $$. Remember my wife is a smoke show and they settled on an amount that was several thousand dollars (no shit, not making that up).

I can tell you the time between that text and when she texted me she was leaving the hotel was the longest of my life. I felt every second. The anxiety was beyond me. Then and there I decided it wasn't for us. When she got back we just looked at each other and started laughing. Of course being the sick fuck that I am I made her strip and I fucked her against the hotel glass window wanting all to see. Leaving my load in her to claim back what is mine.

From what I was told the sex was basic with him. BJ, he goes down, they fuck a couple of ways, she fakes it, and then he blew in the condom. Where's the creativity there Scooter.

So we decided my psyche couldn't deal and wont do it again. She loved the $$ but of course understands. We aren't planning on doing it again but now we are discussing me watching her get fucked. Guess we'll see on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are too many "red flags". Is she just pushing buttons or is she throwing up a smock screen as she is looking to trade up.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No matter how sick the story, some Anonymous fool can come up with some horseshit fantasy it just has to shate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lame.

Lame character, lame story, lame writing,

Quit wasting disc space and do something else with your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous